Chapter. 4

Ayla

Noah: hey, wanna go for a walk?

Noah: if your free

You: now?

Noah: yeah, or later whenever you're free

You: meet me by the convenience store

Noah: I'll pick u up

You: are you sure?

Noah: it's np

You: alright, thanks give me a few

Noah: kk

I sat up quickly, staring foreword at Sundae.

"Is this a date?" I asked him.

He purred.

I slipped on skinny jeans and a shirt. Staring at myself in my mirror. Pulling my mothers necklace from under the seam.

"Perfect."

"Like it Sundae? Would you date me?" I spun around for him. He licked his leg, I take that as a yes.

"Be good while I'm gone." I kissed his cheek and slipped out my window. Rounding the front of the house. I spotted his car on the street and hopped in.

"Well this isn't exactly a walk is it?" He chuckled.

"No, but it can be." He winked.

The drive was peaceful, peaceful enough to have me sitting with a calming breath. I watched the street lights swish past me before he parked on the side of the road.

"Come on." He inched closer.

I followed him through the bushes before he revealed a small dock. I froze in awe, seeing the stars in the dark sky.

"This is-wow."

"Come." He held my hand while walking me to the edge. I lowered my feet and sat down.

"It's nice, isn't it?" he asked.

I watched the way the stars reflected onto the water, the ripples arhat disoriented it when the wind blew across the surface.

"Amazing."

"Can I tell you something, Ayla?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"You're beautiful." He beamed.

I looked down into my lap, hiding my blush. That's suddenly when his hand lifted my chin, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the soft skin.

"Thanks." I mumbled, not knowing what else to say. He caressed the skin of my chin.

"This is moving a bit.. fast. Don't you think, Noah?" I asked, slowly grabbing his wrist.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"We met not even a week ago, I don't know anything about you."

"My name is Noah Armani, like the brand but I'm not related to anyone who created it. My mom is Spanish and my dad is Italian. I'm eighteen, I moved here during winter break. My favourite colour is red, my favourite food is fettuccini Alfredo. The type my dad makes, only his. I sleep with a little stuffed animal named George, not curious George. I'm not very good at math but I think you know that. I used to play basketball. I get a lot of acne between my eye brows. I don't like having facial hair. I love watching old sitcoms and I know I really, really, really like this girl who's tutoring me." He took a breath.

I stared forward, batting my lashes at him.

"She's absolutely beautiful, I love the way she crinkles her nose when she's confused and when she pushes her glasses up her nose. I know I've only known her for a little bit but the moments I've spent with her have been nothing short of amazing." He ran his thumb up my cheek.

"How do you know you like her so much?" I whispered.

"Because I know she won't resist if I do this."

He leaned in slowly before planting his lips on mine. My hands finally met his arms, slowly running up his biceps. I could feel every flex he had to offer.

That was when his my tongue pushed past his lips and wrapped around his. He squeezed my thigh as my fingers fiddled with the hairs on his neck.

"Mhm, Noah." I moaned into his mouth.

That's when he pulled my thigh over his, causing me to bring my right one over and straddle him. I grasped his neck tightly, feeling his hands on my hips.

More than just a fuck.

More than a hook up.

I felt his hands at my buttons before I stopped myself and him.

"Noah." I breathlessly spoke.

"Too soon?" He asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Listen, Ayla. If we're gonna do this I need to tell you something." He held my hands.

Oh god, he has a std doesn't he.

"What is it?"

"I-I like.. I'm rough, Ayla. I'm rough in bed and you seem like the kind of person who-"

"You're rough, what do you mean?" I played coy.

"I like.. I won't treat you softly juts because we're together." He caressed my hand.

"I-I-" I stuttered.

"I don't know if you're.. can you handle that?" He asked.

I leaned into his mouth with a smirk, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

His lips fell between his teeth.

"Ayla-"

"Shh." I shushed him.

"Listen Noah, I may be quiet and timid. I may wonder what you mean but I can guarantee you.. you won't be able to damn well handle me. What? You like fucks against the wall? From the back? A Little spank here and there? My limits go way beyond that. So will you be able to handle me?"

His eyes widened, scooting back before he could shake his head.

"You freak? This whole time?" He laughed.

I leaned back in my palms while pushed my glasses up my nose. A small shrug.

"I would have never expected it from you out of all people." He chuckled.

He scooted forward and leaned his body inwards.

"I like you even more, Ayla."