Chapter. 9

Ayla

"Sundae! Oh my god. Oh my god! I have so much to tell you." I plopped onto my bed and set him on my lap.

"You remember hot Italian guy from Paris, mind blowing sex?" I rambled on.

He blinked.

I took that as a yes.

"He's Noah's dad! Aka, Noah my boyfriend! Aka I had sex with my boyfriends dad! Oh my shit!" I covered my mouth.

"I swear, Sundae. I almost shit myself, he's so fucking hot but, but! I have to choose Noah, it's the only logical decision." That time he purred.

It's a sign.

"All I have to do is focus on, Noah and feelings won't get caught up." I breathed lightly.

Hopefully.

-

"I can't imagine you having sex, Ayls. You're like my little pure, virgin child." She smoothed my hair down while squeezing my cheeks.

"Summer-" I sighed.

"Don't tell me you had sex with Noah! Oh my god! Ayls! Congrats!" She slapped my leg.

"It's really not all-"

"Here he comes now." She smirked.

I turned around to see Noah walking towards us with a smile.

"Hey Ayla, Samantha." He nodded.

"Nice to see you too, Nathan."

She stuck her middle finger up at him as he shook her off.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Since we're having our last session tomorrow I wanted to know if you'd wanna come by early and have dinner with my dad and I. He's cooking so you don't have to worry."

Fuck me.

His dad, again.

"What time." I itched my neck.

"Maybe around seven, I'll come pick you up." He smiled, jamming his hands into his pocket. I nodded with a smile and watched him walk away.

"Does he know about the decathlon shit?" Summer asked.

"Yes summer, he does."

"Awe, so he knows you're a little nerd. You guys are perfect for each other, I can hear the wedding bells already." He smiled fairly.

"Summer." I groaned.

There was a silence after she giggled.

"Visiting her tonight?" Summer asked, her tone slightly lowering.

"Yeah." I stuffed a fry in my mouth.

"Here, buy some flowers." She handed me a few dollars as I smiled.

"Thanks, Summer."