Chapter. 5

Ayla

"So this is the X, meaning this is the variable. We're not cross multiplying that's for a whole other type of equation."

"Wait so this goes here, subtract this?" He asked.

"Yeah, and then subbed by this, got it?" I pointed.

"Yeah, I think so."

He finished writing out the equation and wrote his answer. Passing the notebook to me I scanned my eyes over the work and smiled.

"Correct, it's all right."

"You're making great progress, Noah." I patted his hand.

I packed up my textbooks and slid them into my backpack, getting out of the booth.

"Let me give you a ride home." He offered.

"Alright." I nodded.

I followed him to the car, having him open my door for me. I placed my bag on the ground and leaned my head back.

"Thank you for doing this." He sighed.

"It's really no problem."

I leaned my cheek on the seat to face him.

"Come here." He grabbed my cheeks, planting his lips on mine. I placed my hand on his wrist and ran my thumb up and down his wrist.

His large hands squeezed mine, running down to my waist.

"Noah." I breathed, feeling it all escalating.

"Ayla, mhm." He hummed into my lips.

"Noah, I-"

I quickly slung my my leg over his, straddling him in the most way intimate way possible. The moment my clothed pussy touched his groin I could feel the state of his erection.

So fucking hard.

"So hard, already?" I whispered.

I pressed my core to his groin, feeling him shift under me.

"I want us to be more than just a fuck, Noah." I grasped his shoulders while hunched forward.

"So do I."

I planted my lips on his, feeling his soft lips on mine. The way he moved them against mine, sucking down on the skin enough to redden the surface.

"Who said we have to fuck?" He husked, running his hand up my bare thigh, going past the seem of my skirt.

"Tell me something, Ayla. If I were to move my hand up what would I feel?"

"What do you wanna feel?" I asked.

I felt his two fingers graze my clothes pussy, my incredibly drenched arousal.

"So fucking wet, just for me?" I could feel his warm breath hitting my neck, setting off something deep inside me.

"Just for you." I confirmed his words.