Alex- I have written a few songs. 

Mike- great, my house tomorrow at 1pm. 

I had seen that I had a few messages from Leo. 

Leo- Good morning Principessa. 

Leo- Don't think I won't get you back for what you did last night. 

Alex- What ever do you mean? 

Leo- do I need to react it so it comes back in your brain? 

I clicked off of the chat, going back onto the chat Micah had created, I had a few new messages. 

Micah- Anyways, I'm planning a get together today. 

Valentina- Omg finally. 

Micah- Moretti house at 6pm. 

Mateo- it's your get together, why is it at my house?

Micah- your house is bigger and better. 

I turned the phone off, turning back over to close my eyes and go back to sleep. 

                                                                            ***

"OMG YOU BITCH!" I laughed as Micah bursted into my bedroom. Valentina and I were currently chilling in my bedroom as she showed me how to use my instagram. "What is this?" Micah showed us his phone. 

It was the pictures Val and I had leaked. "Payback's a bitch." I replied. "Now get out"

He scoffed, "I'll get you both back, this better be deleted or else." 

"As if I'm scared of you." I shoved him out. 

"Okay anyways, I posted a picture of you on my story telling people to follow you," She showed me the selfie of me and her she had taken the other day. She showed me her account, of course she had 3 million followers. 

It wasn't long until people began following me, but the only follower that stood out what Leo's. Leo had followed me. I clicked onto his page, he had over 5million followers, of course he did, he was one of the richest men in New York. He was only following five people, which were Valentina, Mateo, Micah, his business instagram and now me.  I scrolled through his page, he didn't have much pictures, it was only a few photoshoots he had done in the past. "Stalking my brother's page?" Valentina wiggled her eyes at me. 

"why did you put my name as Alexandria Moretti?" I asked. 

"Because you are now a Moretti no?" She was right, I was no longer an Anderson. "Here let's post your first picture." She showed me how to post a picture, posting a picture of me from yesterday in my date outfit. She captioned the picture before posting. 

"Should we start getting ready for Micah's party?" I asked her, looking at the time. 

"Shit!" Valentina jumped up and ran out of my bedroom. I laughed and got up myself. I had showered before Valentina had come in, so I just walked towards my Vanity to start getting ready. I was currently only wearing a bralette and a pair panties 

My hair was still straight from last night, so I just brushed my hair and let it flow down my back. I put on a few coats of mascara and blush before applying some lipgloss to my lips.

"Come in." I said as I heard a knock on my door. It was probably Valentina so I didn't bother. 

"Hey do-." I looked to see Leo stood at the door, he was cut off at the sight of me half naked. 

"Omg get out." I screamed, grabbing the blanket from beside me and covering my body. 

"I do not need to get out, your body is mine to look at," He says, closing the door behind him and walking towards me. He wasn't in his usual suit and tie. He was wearing black slacks with a white polo. His Rolex was around his wrist and he had on his usual rings. I noticed the tattoos running down his arms. He stood in front of me, grabbing my hands and lifting me off of the chair. I now stood before him, he was tall and I stood just under his shoulders. His hands moved to move the blanket from my body. 

"Leo what are you doi-" I whispered. 

"Shhh," he brought a finger to my lips. "I did tell you I was going to get my payback no?" 

"There's no need," I Gulped. 

"You have a beautiful body Principessa." his fingers slid up and down my hips. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter for him. I wanted him. He leaned his head down, his lips inches away from mine. Was he going to kiss me? 

"Alex, here's you-" Val was cut off by the sight of us, "I'll come back later."

"No need, I was just leaving sister." Leo said, walking out of the room. 

"Well that was interesting." Val smirked. 

                                                                              ***

I walked down the stairs, everyone was already here. The tables were all seat in the garden and it was decorated beautifully. He knew Micah knew how to decorate. 

I took a seat beside Leo and Lavender and began to dig in to the food. I moaned as the pizza went into my mouth. "Baby I think you should leave the moans for inside the bedroom." Leo whispered into my ear. 

After we had finished eating out food, Valentina and Micah bought out marshmallows and some blankets, while Mateo and Carter lit the fire. I sat down beside Carter, he wrapped his arm around me. Leo had disappeared after we had eaten. Aria, Lavender and Val had sat together, each wrapped in a blanket. Aiden was sat on the other side of me and Micah and Mateo sat  opposite me. "I Bought my guitar let's do some singing." Lav said. 

She pulled out her guitar, strumming a few notes. "Move." I looked up, seeing Leo glaring at Carter. Carter jumped up in fright, moving to sit beside Lavender. Leo sat down, wrapping his arm around me, placing the blanket on his body as well. 

"There's no need to be mean." I whispered to him. 

"you're mine to touch not anyone else's." He replied. 

"Alex, come sing for us." Val says. 

"i'm not gettin' in the Addison Lee

Unless you pack your bags

You're comin' with me
I'm tired of lovin' from afar
And never being where you are
Close the windows, lock the doors
Don't wanna leave you anymore" I finished singing 

"oh my god you sing like an angel." Micah said after I had sang a bit

"You sing beautifully principessa." Leo whispered beside me. 

"Thank you." I blushed. 

"You two look so cute," Val said, clicking a picture of us, "The had to get posted on your instagram." 

We all chilled untill it was 12;30, we had sang a few songs and then Aiden had told us a few scary stories.  "i am going to bed," I said yawning. 

"I'm going too, you guys can all stay the night, Val or Mateo will show you guys to the guest rooms." Leo says following behind me.