BONUS CHAPTER II - ALL LOVE / IMMORTAL

Start from the beginning

So I let them have it.

My train of thought was interrupted by the voice of the second girl repeating her point in a seeming effort to reassure herself. "She's definitely not his main chick. He's never mixed business with pleasure. Bitch, he cut me off just for going to see him at his office! And he told me I was his favourite!" Hmm, that was some piping hot tea.

"I still can't believe you fumbled that fuckin' bag!" The statement wasn't granted a verbal response, but I could certainly imagine it being dismissed by a quick roll of the eye 

"You know it's true! Anyways, she? She's playing it cool. But Leone? He's on her body. He hasn't taken his eyes off her all night! I believed you when you said you could get him back, but I'm not so sure now, Miss Mamas!"

At least this girl was honest with her friend. She was trying keep her bitch from going out sad, a sentiment I could certainly relate to. The girl I now understood to be a part of Angelo's former rotation spoke up, indignation coating her every word.

"Girl, I could get him back anytime I want. I just needed to give it some time of cool off. That bitch couldn't see me if she Jesus Christ made her contacts! I'm definitely taking him back tonight, just cause I can!" Confidence was a great quality to have. I couldn't begrudge her that. She was supposed to feel like she was that bitch. But her problem was that she was trying to charge that self-assuredness to me.

And I wasn't payin' it.

She didn't know it, but I had the same level of confidence in myself. I felt like the main character, just like she did. The only difference was, the nigga she wanted shared my perspective, as opposed to hers.

Her friend was right. Angelo wasn't my man, and I wasn't his girl. And I famously had a much better poker face than him when it came to my emotions. So while my feelings for him stayed locked down securely, away from the attention of anyone but him, his emotions lived much closer to the surface. And the parts they could see only formed the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

He was in deep.

Having been in this toilet cubicle for a solid six minutes, I'd long finished my business and stood, waiting for them to take their leave. Initially, I intended to carry on as per usual, but when I became the topic of conversation, I wanted to be the bigger woman and wait for them to clear out after their gossip session came to a conclusion.

The decency to spare the ladies the embarrassment of realising they had an audience quickly transformed into a desire to serve the humiliation up, hot and piping.

So I waved my hand slightly to set off the contactless flushing system and made my way toward the sinks.

The plethora of mirrors hanging behind the bathrooms fixtures acted as the screen this little scene would play out on.

At first, all I could see was the tailored, all white Sergio Hudson mini-skirt suit I was wearing, with the occasional flicker of light bouncing off the large rhinestones that decorated it. The cut of the blazer was phenomenal; cinching my waist in the most pleasing way. The lapels met pretty low, leaving a good bit of my cleavage exposed. The amount of boob tape I was wearing to protect my modesty was ridiculous, but my titties were sitting, so the assignment was understood as far as I was concerned.

The skirt was salaciously short, and although I didn't have eyes on the back of my head, I knew Lo, amongst others were having a hard time looking away from my shapely legs.

I was more of a middle part babe, but the deep side part I'd been rocking for the last few days was making some points. Soft waves cascaded down the sides of my face, showing off the delicate balayage highlights and voluminous layers, completing the look.