BONUS CHAPTER I - A FORCE UNRESISTED

A continuation of CHAPTER VIII - STRAIGHBACKS

ACT ONE: I COME ALIVE IN THE NIGHT TIME
ANGELO

"Shit, babe... slow down."

I don't know when I first started using the term of endearment, but it had become a regular occurrence while we were in the confines of this apartment.

To be honest, I barely recognised my own voice. The sounds that left my mouth were produced at a slightly higher pitch then was normal for me. They were more breathy too, almost like I was moaning them. Because I was, but the Nile wasn't just a river in Africa.

Panama was almost utopian; with tropics as far as the eye could see. Yet, it all paled in comparison to the divine being, on top of me. Seeing her in her element the last few weeks, and how she carried herself at dinner tonight had me looking at her with softness I didn't know myself to be capable of.

And although I was tired from a long day of travel, I made sure to attend the small gathering, not wanting to wait longer than necessary to see her again.

After we settled in bed, I watched as her irises slowly became obscured by her eyelids, letting me know sleep was now cradling her. Eventually, it was the slowed pattern of her breathing that pulled me under as well.

An undefined about of time passed, before I was awoken by the softest lips forming an airtight seal around my dick. And from there we went.

Right now, I was in paradise, bordering the territory of sensory overload. Every nerve ending crackled with stimulus; all forming individual threads that wove the sheet of pleasure covering my entire body.

I had spent a week away from her. A week without this.

That wouldn't be happening again if I could help it.

She was the reason I could only utter monosyllabic words in that precise moment. She was almost too much. Too good.

She didn't love being on top, but she showed out when she did grace my lap with her most intimate parts.

Right now, I was laying in bed, watching her body show me how much it, and she missed me. I knew she would never tell me verbally, but this act of physicality was enough for me to understand.

Her body was worthy of awe. She knew this and woke me up to wordlessly command praise and exaltation from me, and I granted her it without hesitation.

I was mostly focused where we were joined, as seeing her move to and from me, stickiness between us was insanely erotic. Then, my greedy eyes panned up to cast my gaze on her form once more.

I could see my hands grasping onto the soft and wide hips that were gyrating with Caribbean flair, and then follow the narrowing contours of her body, until they found their new home on a dramatically small waist.