XII - VEGAS

Moodlist
Vegas -  Abra
Fue Mejor - Kali Uchis
Sex With Me - Rihanna
Crazy - Megan Thee Stallion

MoodlistVegas -  AbraFue Mejor - Kali UchisSex With Me - RihannaCrazy - Megan Thee Stallion

Everyone had gotten used to having her around.

She was incredible really. She had taken the time to learnwhat made the men closest to Mr Leone tick.

Vince started teaching her the basics of tech, allowing her to be able to perform basic functions without having to flick between tabs, reading a WikiHow article on it. He never had anyone coming up after him, so he didn't have the experience of teaching someone else how to do something. Vanessa was an attentive student, only needing to be instructed once. She would become increasingly adept at using the softwares Vince developed for the good of the faction.

What Guido needed from her was reverence. He never strived for a rank higher than his current one, and in his time had seen many guys come and go. He was pleased when he noticed that Capo Leo had started to rely on him more. The two had formed a closer bond, and he was able to offer insight on events that occurred decades ago, which were the influencing factors Angelo simply couldn't account for. Guido knew it was because of Vanessa, because less than four months after her arrival, they were a truly well oiled machine.

It wasn't just him singing from the hymn sheet he'd been handed. He had become an active contributor to the moves his boss was planning to make.

Vanessa always had time for his tales, never doing that thing where people try to edge out on you mid sentence. No, she listened, and sometimes quoted him back his own sayings, showing she had internalised what he said and found a valuable lesson in it. "In life you gotta make a move, or get moved y'know." His accent was strong, and his intent was clear. Don't let anyone fuck with you. He didn't know but she would go on to make this her mantra.

Raymond was a different case altogether. He missed home. A lot more than people in this country could ever understand. The political climate of a country really shaped your existence in it, and growing up in Soviet-era Russia was something no one could relate to, even the compassionate beauty.

So she instead tried to bring a little bit of home to him. She knew he unfortunately couldn't go back. His stint with the Russian Mafia had made him of particular interest to Europol, the European continental policing agency, and he would be arrested as soon as he set foot on asphalt, even if he chose a destination as far away from Russia as Paris.

She researched for days and put together a shopping list for a care package of Russian goods; food, drinks and other little things. They were quite difficult to procure due to Russia's inward looking approach on the world stage, but her business with Angelo allowed her to come across a Russian diplomat.

He was excited when she spoke the little bit of Russian Ray had taught her, and when she asked him to bring a couple of things back for when she next saw him, he obliged. In his head, he was winning the young lady over by way of stomach, but after her delivered the goods, he was told by her boss to back off, only not as politely as that.