XVI - BOM DIA BAHIA

Moodlist
Goodbye Sadness (Tristeza) - Astrud Gilberto, Claudio Slon & Walter Wanderley
SUMMER - The Carters
BUENOS AIRES - Nathy Peluso
Love is Stronger Than Pride - Sade
True Love - Wizkid featuring Tay Iwar & Projexx)
Mas Que Nada - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66

Moodlist Goodbye Sadness (Tristeza) - Astrud Gilberto, Claudio Slon & Walter WanderleySUMMER - The CartersBUENOS AIRES - Nathy Peluso Love is Stronger Than Pride - SadeTrue Love - Wizkid featuring Tay Iwar & Projexx) Mas Que Nada - Sergio Mendes &...

He was a lucky man.

He couldn't see how life could have easily ended up much different to what it was now.

The scene before him was glorious.

They were at a villa, set on the sandy beaches of Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. The breeze was light and you could smell the salt of the sea in the air. The property had direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and the state itself was home to the largest population of Africans outside of the continent. That was a fun fact to Vanessa, due to her familiarity with the pockets of the diaspora on places like London and Toronto, who had a much larger presence of the world stage.

It was what made their trip a two parter - they would be off to the iconic Rio de Janeiro next week. Ever the historian, Vanessa insisted that they go off the beaten path first and immerse themselves in the capital of Afro-Tourism on the continent.

The part that took his appreciation for the view from breathtaking to heart racing was the young woman contained within his field of vision. She was currently sunbathing topless, hating the tan lines that bikinis gave her. She compromised on the thong. He thought the lighter patch of skin was sexy when he was giving her back shots.

She had some Jacquemus Yauco sunglasses on, concealing her droopy eyes. The heat was something to get used to. The first two days it sapped both of their energy. Not enough to stop them having an outrageous amount of sex though. They were doing it everywhere. The lawn chair she was currently resting on being the most recent place. They were the only people in sight, and the staff that attended on the property had long since taken their leave so the coast was clear.

The excitement of potentially getting caught remained though.

Her skin was deep, and it glistened with the illuminating products she had lathered it in after her shower. She wore her hair in its natural state. It was only a little bit heat damaged after all; the pieces in the front of her head having a slightly looser curl. In her time with him, her hair had grown quite a bit. It was the result of eating regularly, something she hadn't been doing before. It was now a sizeable, heart shaped 'fro, with a little bang, and she had picked it at the roots to combat shrinkage.

Another result was weight gain. Her proportions remained the same, but her shape filled out. Stretch marks had started to appear, and Angelo loved it. His girl was getting thick, the more of her the better. She... took longer to come around, but right now felt incredibly sexy in her new form.

He had also gained weight. They spent a lot of time eating together and the amount of time he used to be able to dedicate to the gym had been occupied by her. She still did yoga and ran a couple of times a week, a good habit she had picked up in the beginning of the agreement. But Angelo wasn't so easily convinced. He liked spending as much time in bed with her as he could, sex or no sex.