Chapter 33

Hello friends! Thanks for your patience! I guess I should try updating now.. But, I do need your feedbacks in that case ❤❤❤

Also, I need to update this chapter to get in correspondence with the present scenario of my other story 'Overlooked'. So, this chapter begins with the incidents happening before the farm party house and the atrocious incident with Kavya 😊

Gentle reminders:

1. The character of Natasha/Natty has been named 'Natasha Roy' (a model and aspiring actress) and has NO indication to Natasha Stankovic. 'Natasha Roy' is face claimed by : Heli Daruwala.

2. The normal fonts represent the protagonist's (Eshaanvi's) P-O-V in first person. The third person P-O-Vs would be written in Italic.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Hardik bellowed into laughter holding my phone. 'They are right, Eshaanvi. The bird returns to its nest at the end of the day.' he rolled on the bed laughing out loud.

My teeth gritted. Why? Why?

Why did I think of coming to this guy?

'Stop laughing and tell me if you are gonna help me or not. I have already improved your back in these days, mind it.' I reminded.

Hardik got up from his bed, controlling his laughter and raised his hands in surrender. 'I know. I know. But, seriously...you were thinking of telling him how you watched his whole innings and all ..' he chuckled.

'And what's wrong in that? Everyone likes compliments and the fact that people are investing time in him.' I shrugged.

Hardik frowned, walking closer and crossed his arms on his chest. 'So, would you be impressed with a guy who says he loves watching you giving therapies to your patients?' he asked.

I gave it a thought.

'Uhm...why not? I'll know I have a fan, an admirer. Of course, that'll be a good impression.' I said.

'My point exactly.' Hardik snapped his fingers and plopped down to the couch.

'A fan, an admirer! These are the people who put us on pedestals and no matter how harsh this sounds, they never gets an elevated status in our minds. So, if you are being an one-sided fan, you can never be an interest.' he remarked.

Woah!

'Really?' I sat down near Hardik. 'But, how did you and Natasha accept each other in that case?'

Hardik's eyebrow rose. 'You're downright dumb, you know. In our case, it was all mutual. I was attracted, she was attracted and bang! We got into the bed. She never told me how she loved my game and I never uttered a thing about her ramp walk that night.' he explained.

I nodded, relating the scenario. 'So, mutual attraction is the key?' I said more to himself.

'Exactly, if I'm attracted to you and I see no reaction from your side, I'll refrain myself to show that until I feel some from your side.' he shrugged.

'And what if I never get interested?' I asked,  getting into the paradox.

'That's what my mission would be.' he took the cushion on his lap. 'To get you attracted.' he stated.