Chapter 11

Hey my loves! Surprise! Surprise! 😲
Here's another chapter from the story😇. Also, tell me how are you liking it so far? Is Eshaanvi really that mean🤔? Or Hardik has his faults too😜?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Next Day

'Uhh! That was uncalled for Esh! You shouldn't have hit him at least.' Kavya said after I narrated the whole incident from last night to her.

'I had no other choice, Kavya! You could have tried seeing the room. He was playing a DVD of a certain movie alongside playing the iPod. And the way he ignored me when I called and cracked that nasty joke...I..I just lost my cool.' I said trying to calm down my restlessness.

Kavya steered the wheel of her Nano and gave me a pitiful look. 'Sorry Esh! The other day I didn't understand that things were so serious.' She said. 'Btw, what did you tell your brother after that and how did he react?'

I shook my head. 'Rahul knows me all too well, Kavya. Perhaps, he understood everything but he didn't say a word. All he did was baby-console me all the time, even feed me and kissed my forehead to sleep.' I said feeling guilty over how much I must have embarrassed Rahul.

'Aww! That's so cute! I would love to see your interaction with your brother with my own eyes, you know and hey! You remember getting me to meet Hardik and Rahul, right?' She said childishly.

I scoffed. 'Yeah...I can try that next week, provided, nothing breaks out between me and Hardik in the next seven days.' I sighed.

Kavya sighed. 'Don't worry Esh...things are going to be fine. I'll make sure..' she said with a smile.

'Now, there we are...our destination mall.' Kavya declared as she rode towards the parking of the mall.

'There you go...Infinity mall!' Kavya said pointing to the structure before us.

'...and today, my friend we are going to get the best of the best for you..let's go.' She said dragging me by by wrist.

'Easy Kavya!' I chuckled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 hours later

'So...you've always been into ethnic?' Kavya asked as I selected my fourth kurti.

'Uh..not actually. I don't categorize them into ethnic or western, you know. For me, it's just about my comfort and yes, some times, my environment. Like, I cannot just wear a pair shorts and get into the hospital with the doctor's coat, right?' I explained. 'Also, I prefer a mix. Like, kurtis over jeans or Tank tops over salwar pants. Depends on my mood though..' I concluded with a chuckle.

'Hm...got it. But, hey! You're into budget clothing. Didn't expect that from the sister of KL Rahul!' Kavya said as we walked to the billing counter.

I scoffed. 'My love, I'm the sister of KL Rahul, not Rahul himself and I do things depending on my independent sphere.' I said getting the chosen cloths to the counter.

'3680 rupees ma'am.' The guy at the other side said. I nodded.

'Damn! I must say you're boyfriend is going to be really lucky with his savings.' Kavya giggled as I took out my card smiling at her.