Chapter 28

Why? Why? Why does God always plan an obstruction in my peaceful ways of life?

I go out shopping with Rahul and Athiya: Rahul leaves

I plan on some casuals: I'm wearing this silly bodycon

I want to have a decent lunch: Salads are on my table

I want to sneak a burger: My crush decides to show up

I try a decent conversion with my crush: Hardik fucking Pandya ruins it

'Oh..Harry! Sorry man! I got the order but just spotted Eshaanvi at the same time. So..' Shreyas tried to explain.

I smiled awkwardly between the both.

'Yes, we were just having some talk.' I don't know why I added that.

But, Hardik was mum, like completely silent.

Has he seen a ghost?

'Harry!' Shreyas nudged him and Hardik winced. 'Oh..uh..okay. Got that.' he said beginning to talk again.

'But, who did you come with? I heard Rahul's got a meeting? Kavya?' Hardik asked, looking at me.

Great that he knows half my trauma, not full.

'Yeah, he's got a meeting. So, it's just me and Athiya.' I responded.

Hardik nodded with a smirk. 'Sister-in-law, huh?' he teased.

Shreyas, too chuckled. 'Rahul's smart, eh?' he asked.

'More than I expected.' Hardik said.

It's not smart, it's crazy to leave your orthodox Sister with your new girlfriend from the glamor world.

'So..it's the four of us. You and Athiya want to join us?' Shreyas offered.

OMG! Did he just ask me to...?

'You're crazy, Shre? It's a family time for her and Athiya. You don't want to get into the mess!' Hardik had to open his silly mouth.

'Uh..actually...'

'Eshaanvi!' I heard the voice that has been dominating me the whole day.

'Athiya!' I could only say, not being able to hide the burger in my hand.

'Hardik! Shreyas! What a pleasant surprise!  That's what was Eshaanvi so long!' Athiya assumed.

Phew!

Hardik chuckled. 'Don't know. I just came a minute ago and found these two chattering.' pointing to me and Shreyas.

Wtf!

'Owwwhh...' Athiya gave me a mischievous look and my face felt like burning in embarrassment.

'Actually, we too came just few minutes before Harry did. Our orders were coincidentally called at the same time.' Shreyas, being the gentleman said with a smile.

'I got that.' Athiya said, again looking at me and even though, I was thankful about Shreyas not picking on her teasing tone, I'm sure Hardik did as his eyes moved to check my expressions at the same time.

Thankfully, he didn't say anything.

'So, we can all sit together, right?' Athiya proposed.

'Sure! In fact, I was telling Eshaanvi the same thing.' Shreyas said. 'But, Hardik said it would be your family time and all.'

Athiya chuckled. 'Seriously, Harry! You went too far this time because Miss. Eshaanvi right here, seems to be too scared of my company.' she said.

Omg! How did she understand?