Chapter 26

Hello everyone! How's 2022 going so far?
Thanks for all your love and support for ke all through 2021 ❤ Wish you all a very happy Republic Day 🙏🇮🇳

~~

T

his chapter is going to answer a lot of questions peeking out in the previous chapter. Also, we have the Eshaanvi-Athiya meet and Hardik-Natasha shopping date in the cards. Where do you think this will go?

//////////////////////

Eshaanvi was confident yet nervous. It wasn't like she had the responsibility to fix Rahul's wedding on the basis of today's meeting. But, she still didn't know if she should take some precautionary measures before conversing a bollywood celebrity. Yes, she did have a brief meeting with Kannada actor Sudeep, who came as a guest at her school's annual function when she was in ninth standard. When she was at CMC, she also coincidentally saw superstar Surya's shooting close-up. But, this won't just be an encounter. Athiya, her and Rahul won't just have a lunch together but Athiya would help her shopping for her tour with the Mumbai Indians. If that wasn't all, Rahul had a call for an unexpected meeting with his franchise in the late afternoon; which would make him leave the ladies alone.

Today, Eshaanvi had to waste around 15 minutes for makeup, which for a girl like her was definitely over the top. Later she thought, why would Athiya or anyone fir that matter, notice her anyway.

Eshaanvi went for a maroon tunic top, coupled with a skinny dark blue jeans. She wanted to go for one of her signature scarfs, but decided against it at the last moment. She decided to let her hair flow the natural way, without much brushing. As she knew, who's gonna watch her anyway.

'Esh, I know your mind is going places, now. But, don't worry! You'll just love Athiya.' Rahul said as he drove.

Eshaanvi knew about her brother's partial talent to read her mind. She just smiled.

'I'm sure.' she only said, also reading the equally nervous mind of her brother.

^^^^

'See...this is the second biggest mall in Mumbai and this is the favorite shopping destination of me and Athiya.' Rahul said as we stood before the multi-storeyed complex adorned with the best things in the world.

Not that Mangaluru was any less, but there was something very special about Mumbai. I've seen such grandeur in Bengaluru and Chennai as well but the thing before me was screaming of luxury.

I remembered the last time Kavya introduced me with the malls and markets of Mumbai. I've always been a budget shopper and confined myself with necessities and didn't have any kind of fascination with brands and luxurious.

'This place is beautiful!' I honestly admitted to Rahul, who seemed really excited.

'It is.' he said and then, his phone buzzed.

My stomach churned in a silly nervousness knowing it was Athiya.

'Yeah, we're here.' Rahul said picking up the call.

'Hmm..okay, shall be there in a minute.' Rahul said before disconnecting.

There were some people looking at us curiously.

'I wish I got the hoodie.' Rahul muttered, putting on his glasses. 'These people and paparazzi always looks at you in a way as if you've taken out their heart or a pair of kidneys.' Rahul said.