As you made it to the plane, you sat next to Yoongi, watching everyone go by towards the back of the aircraft. Leaning your head against the window, you watched as water droplets raced each other down the window.

Once the plane took off, Yoongi looked around us and noticed that strangers were sitting across from us in the aisle. You noted what he was looking at when he looked at you.

"It's okay. It's a short flight," you commented.

Moving so your leg was touching him, you leaned your head back, allowing yourself to fall asleep again. Your nap didn't last long, as the intercom would come on frequently throughout the flight.

"Finally, we are here," Jimin grunted behind you.

Walking out of the airport, you expected it to be cold, but it was warmer than expected. Standing off to the side, the staff handed Yoongi an envelope with the money and a map to you.

"Here's the money and guide map."

"Is this where we need to go?" you asked.

The director walked away, ignoring your question. You figured he wouldn't answer your question, so you began looking for a bus with them. Finding the ticket machine, you became confused quickly. The device only accepts credit cards.

Namjoon walked up to an employee and asked them if they accepted cash. You were glad you weren't the only one who understood English. Otherwise, all of you would be in trouble. Loading your luggage into the bus, you followed everyone in, Yoongi paying the money to the driver.

Sitting down, Jungkook sat next to you, with Yoongi sitting behind you. You were amazed by the views passed by, Jungkook constantly taking pictures through the window. When you came to your stop, you all climbed off, grabbing your luggage before walking away.

"It's so pretty here," you commented, looking at what you assumed were cherry blossom trees.

You snapped some photos on your phone when you heard a commotion from Jimin.

"The bus is gone. I left my bag on the bus!"

"What is this? A movie?" Jin asked.

"How could you forget about your bag?" you asked.

Yoongi just laughed as Jimin paced back and forth in a panic.

"What's wrong with you!" Hobi whined.

"Hey, why don't we just call the airport for the bus company and see if they can help us track down the bag?" you suggested.

Namjoon immediately pulled out his phone and began searching for a phone number, as you did the same.

"Found it!" you exclaimed.

"You know the bus was here for ten minutes!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I know, and I realized as the bus was pulling away!" Jimin laughed.

"Are you a spy?" Jin asked.

"No way!" Jimin argued.

You worked on the phone, following everyone as they began looking for the hotel. Since there was nothing you could do until you tracked down the bus, you were currently on hold with the airport.

"Lost luggage makes the trip even better," Jungkook teased.

You continued walking, trying to focus on talking on the phone without running into anything, so Yoongi kept a hand on your arm to ensure you kept walking with the group.

"Wait, where's Jungkook?" Jin asked.

Turning around, still, on the phone, you saw Jungkook running to catch up in the distance.