𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

A sigh escaped her lips as she saw the first comment to be under post was one of the precious people asking her to come back

How could she? When it felt like the whole world was against her? When fate ripped her apart from the people she adored more than her life?

How could she when it didn't seem possible? When it only seemed like an endless fight against a dark tunnel end no end or sign of light?

She gulps softly, trying not to let the tears form in her eyes. Shutting her phone off, she ignored the familiar ache of longing in her chest and stood up, stretching to resume her practice.

Why was the world so cruel? Keeping her away from them, making her lonely among the 7.9 billion other people?

It was as if everything was planned by someone cunning. Make her meet the seven previous men, make her get so attached to them to the point she can't go a minute without worrying of them or loving them and and suddenly, throw them two worlds apart.

How did she end up here? Staring at herself in the foggy mirror of the practice room and not see seven goofy boys around her?

Why did she end up like this? Alone?

Why did it hurt so much when someone betrayed her like this? She should've known, the world runs that way. Pushing everything and everyone out of the way, stomping on others  just to get to that top seat.

She should've known, she should've seen this coming. The much-to-nothing lines in the songs, the little screen time in music videos, no promotions whatsoever and ignoring her hard work and talent, declining every offer for her solo projects.

She should've fucking known it was about time that company would discard her like she was some hurdle in the way of their success.

It has already been three months since she left them and it still felt like yesterday, her heart still cracked little by little every time she recalled their tears, the look of disbelief in their eyes. Their tight hugs that they didn't want to let go.

Her heart broke every time she saw something related to them. She couldn't help but imagine herself being there with them, even though that wasn't possible now.

She knew, they knew, the world knew that it was so painful. They just pretend, talking every other lucky day like nothing happened, the bond could never be broken, but the reality was harsh.

Nowadays, she rarely got to talk to them, let alone see them. She could only guess the company was stopping them from reaching out to her after they kicked her out.

So-hee was thankful for the place she ended up in. She was thankful she found a good company company sign a solo artist, not being able to bring herself to join a group group though she was offered to.

At least her company didn't stop her from reaching out to the boys, she was glad that the whole world knew how unfair it was.

She knew, because they got pity everywhere they went.

" Oh! Aren't you the girl who left BTS? "

" Aren't you the girl who went solo? "

" what happened?! "

" why did you leave?! "

And whatnot.....

How was she to tell confused precious Army that the company the seven men worked under was now not the same anymore?

Her phone buzzed, pulling her out of her misery as she saw the name pop up on her screen. A smile stretched on her lips despite the tears that flowed down, her heart clenching.

joon
Hey, darling! Hope
you're doing okay.

Everything's fine here.
Sorry I couldn't text you
earlier. Juseok(manager)
hyung is always around
and checking our phones.

But we're home now and
he isn't here.

Did you do dinner?

sohi
I miss u too.

clarity, coming soon