"Oh Dinah, that's not a big deal." I feel her tighten her hold on me, a slight smile crawls up to my lips because of the way my girlfriend is acting.

"Of course it's a big deal!" I hear another voice say, I look up to see Camila. I shake my head and laugh a bit at her comment. "And let go of her Dinah! I want some of Y/N too."

"You can get her later, Mila." I hear the polynesian girl say.

"Actually," I hear Lauren join in, "Us three, we all get her right now." Dinah finally unwraps her arms from around me, then I feel another body collide with mine. I look down to find Camila clinging to me.

"Today's going to be so much fun, Y/N." I hear the smaller girl mumble against me chest.

-

Something clinging to my arm pulls me out of my dream, causing me to stir awake. I open my eyes slowly, letting out a small yawn. I look to my sides, Oh look Lauren, Dinah and Camila... Wait. My eyes widen as I look at the three girls that are cuddling against me, still fast asleep. Last nights events replay in my head.

Why did I sleep in here? I have no clue.

What am I going to do when they wake up? I have no clue.

I silently curse in my head, looking around the tour bus, noticing that we have made a pit stop at a gas station somewhere in the middle of somewhere. I let out a small sigh, looking over at the girls once more before trying to wiggle out of their holds.

"Fuck!" I mumble, as I hit my elbow on the edge of something sharp. A very sharp pain shoots throughout my arm. That can't be good.

"Mmphfmphff." I hear Camila mutter as her eyes start to open.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHITT.

I try moving my arm, but another sensation of pain takes over my arm and I cry out in pain. The Cuban girl instantly sits up when she hears my cry, waking up simultaneously.

"Y/N, What happened?" She asks worriedly, looking at me. She notices that I'm caressing my arm and slowly takes ahold of it. I see that the two other girls are starting to wake up.

"Y/N? Is that you?" A groggy Dinah asks as she squints her eyes, lifting her head up off of my shoulder, so does Lauren.

"Guys, Y/N hurt her arm." The two other girls immediately sit up to look at my arm.

"Your elbow looks pretty um, bad." Lauren says, taking a look at my elbow. As Dinah pokes the rest of my arm, I wince in response and she pulls her finger back. I hear her mutter a soft 'Sorry'.

"We need to get this checked out, Y/N." Camila finally says.

"We're in the middle of nowhere." I tell them, tilting my head towards the window. They take a look outside, sighing as they turn back to me.

"I'll look for a first-aid kit," Lauren says.

"I'll help," Dinah adds as they both go to the front of the bus in search for a first-aid kit. Camila lets out a breath, as she looks at my arm and something in her mind causes her face to change expressions. She looks up at me with a slightly confused face.

"Y/N.. When did you get in here?" She asks, I just look at her. Trying to play it off, I shrug.

"Last night," I mutter.

"When we checked on you, you were asleep-"

"Why were you guys here?" I suddenly ask, wanting not to further the subject.

"We um, we wanted to see if you were okay.." She says softly, quickly avoiding my gaze.

"Camila, You kno-" I was cut off when Lauren and Dinah walk back into the back room with a first-aid kit in the green eyed girls' hand.

"We found a kit," Dinah says with a wide smile, pointing at it.

"Great, um we better get to wrapping your arm" I hear Camila say, urging them to come over to where we are. They hover over my arm taking out the necessary items, and quickly get to work. I watch how Lauren concentrates as she wraps my arm in a gauze, putting something like a wooden stick to prevent me to move my arm. Her tongue peeking out between her lips as she furrows her brows, cute.

"That'll do for now," I hear Lauren say which makes me realize that I've been staring. I avert my gaze to my now wrapped arm.

"Thanks." I say.

"Anything for you, Y/N." Oh there it is. I feel anxiety begin to take over my body as a rush of thoughts invade my mind, memories, of them. This is too much, I need to get out of here. I need-

"Y/N.. Breathe, In and out." I hear Dinah say, or was it Camila. I don't know.. I take their advice and begin to breathe.. In and out.. In and out.. It's not helping.

I stand up, rushing out of the bus. I hate when this happens..

---------------------------------------

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CLIFF HANGER!!!! :))))) This is getting good, I hope. I'm so exhausted guys, I have a project due tomorrow and I haven't even finished, I'm not even half way done.. AND I have finals in two weeks.. LIFE IS SO HARD >:( I'm so mad, I just need a break tbh. Well anyways, your comments always make me feel better :) I love you guys so much, see you soon.