chapter 9

As I made my way off of the stage, I made a bee line straight to my tour bus. Ignoring everyone's voice calling out to me. I get inside, slamming the door behind me. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and notice a note on the counter by the sink. I pick it up and read it.

Dear Y/N,

I know you're probably going to see this after your performance, but I have to leave you early due to problems in the office... I'm really sorry I can't be there Y/N. I want to be there for you, and keep you company. But I have to tend to these things, and it's stupid. I promise I will come back as soon as possible, and don't forget. Keep your head held high and stay strong. You'll be fine, you're a great kid and the bestest friend :). I love you and will root for you back home! 

Lots of love, Megan (the greatest manager in the whole entire mother fucking world)

I let out a raspy chuckle with a soft sigh at the end. I really would like her comfort and support, but I can't. I know she won't be around all the time, but I miss her sometimes.. You know? I miss my best friend Megs.. I don't notice that I'm tearing up once there's tear stains on the note, causing the ink to smear. I set the note down and wipe my eyes.

I lean against the counter and think to myself for a few moments. She's right, I'm going to have to keep strong to get through this tour. I can't let my emotions get to me... I need to stand up for myself. I can't depend on other people anymore, I have to put trust into myself. I nod, then cringe at an awful smell. I take a wiff again and gag. I lift up my armpit and sniff, once again gagging.

"Okay, that's just nasty." I say, going to the bunk area to grab my shower items, towel, and sweats and tanktop to change into after. I bolt out of my bus, going to the shower area. When I get inside, I'm the only one there. I look around seeing that there are a ton of showers in this room so I pick the one all the way in the back.

I set my clothes down on the counter outside of my shower and hang my towel on the railing, placing my shower things inside of the shower. I look up at the ceiling seeing the speakers also connecting my phone to the bluetooth. Putting my phone on shuffle, while "Crazy In Love" by Beyonce fills the empty room. I think it's the Fifty Shades of Grey version, but I could care less. I begin to undress myself, piece by piece. I can't help, but feel like I'm being watched. I shake it off, last time I checked, I was the only one in here.

I step into my shower turning it on as the cold showers soothes my aching body. I love warm/hot showers and all, don't get me wrong. It's just that cold water really just helps with my aches and pains most of the time.

"Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame." I sing softly as I fill my hair up with shampoo. I rinse it off, but then I hear another voice begin to sing.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now" 
A slightly raspy voice sings, I freeze. I take a few deep breaths. Don't hyperventilate, just finish and get out of here. I tell myself and quickly wrap up my shower. I pull the shower curtain back a little bit, but find the room exactly how I entered it. Empty.

Maybe, I was just hearing things. I'm going crazy, that's it. I dry myself off in a quick manner and throw on my clothes. I was about to walk out but a small figure stops me in my tracks. I look at the person to see who it is.

"Y/N." She says in a soft tone.

"Camila." I say just as softly, barely audible actually. Good, so I'm not going crazy, but why is she in here? "Um Camila, have you been in here the whole time?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"Actually yes, I have. Okay, wait that kinda sounded creepy." She says, covering half of her face with her hand. I laugh gently as I watch her.

"It's okay, Camila."

"I just didn't know how to approach you, you know? You're friends with the other girls and I was just like 'oh my god, how am I going to talk to you. Should I throw bananas at her until I got your attention' I mean what the fuck? Throw bananas at you? I mean-"

"Camila! It's okay, I understand." I say intrrupting her ramble. She's so cute when she rambles. She looks at me with hope in her eyes, hoping that we could be friends again. 

"I just.. Want us to be okay. I mean like friends, you know?" She says, looking down at the ground.

"I would love to be your friend." I say looking at her, next thing you know I was being engulfed in her arms. I smile widely, returning the hug. I don't know why, but I start to count the seconds of how long the hug was.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Okay this is being longer than it has to be. I let go of her, and try to pull away, but she doesn't pull away as quickly as I do. It takes her a couple moments to realize that I've already let go of her. She pulls away with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Oh, Um." The shorter girl says, a bit flustered. "Goodnight Y/N." And she left the room without another word. I stood there thinking, hm.. That was strange. She looked so...

"I'm Looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love." Beyonce's voice blares throughout the room. 

She looked... Crazy. 

Crazy in love.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow's valentines day! Woooooooooooooooo. Who wants to be mine? Nobody? Okay then. :) well I hope you all have a great valentines day and enjoy this confusing chapter or what not ;). AGAIn if there are typos i apologize, and I love you all. Check out my new stories, Death Marked and Dead To You !!