chapter 4

I'm currently singing my heart out in the studio, but soon the lump in my throat grows. I get chocked up and stop, the tears were just flowing. I hear the door of the booth open as I get pulled into my managers body. I keep sobbing, not caring if I get her shirt wet.

A lot of things have happened the past months. Let me fill you in.. So after the VMAs Ariana and I have been pretty good, solid, a happy couple. But then there was an argument that ended everything, which I really don't want to get into. I soon found my own place and began to post videos of myself singing because why not? Then an email was sent to me. A record label wanted to sign me and then everything just sorta took off from there.

"Y/N, are you alright?" I hear Megan my manager ask in a soft tone. I nod just a little bit against her chest, pulling back, wiping my eyes and running a hand through my hair.

"I'm good, let's run it again." I say, sliding the headphones back on. Megan soon walks back out of the booth and sits in one of the chairs. She gives me a small smile and I return a sad one. Once the music starts, I close my eyes.

"Oh won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need. Listen close, it's clear to see, but darling stay with me..." And with that, I finished up the song. The song that later became my single, a hit.

----------------------

We were all celebrating about my single 'Stay With Me' and it was number one on the charts for a couple of weeks!! How great is that?! I soon here my phone ring, I check to see that it was Megan calling.

"Y/N!!!!"

"Megan!!"

"I'm so proud of you kid! You are literally going to take over the world"

"Aw thanks Megs, I couldn't have done it without you."

"Y/N you're going to make me cry, enough of that." I laugh in response. "But Y/N the reason I called you is because you're going to go on tour!"

"That's great! With who?"

"That's the reason I called you.... Uh," She sounds hesitant, why?

"Megs, who am I going on tour with?" I ask once more.

"Ariana Grande and Fifth Harmony." I'm frozen, in shock. My mouth is a gape. I stare off into space. I'm going on tour with... with my ex's?! Are you fucking kidding me? What are the fucking odds!

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Oh, um that's awesome!" I say trying my best to sound happy as well as excited.

"Great! We leave tonight."

"Tonight?! What the fuck, you should have told me earlier dork."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get your stuff ready."

"okay, right. Bye Megs." And at that I hang up. I let out a deep huff as I begin to pack for my crazy tour.

A few hours later I hear what I'm guess is my tour bus pull up in front of my house. I bring my bags out and I see my crew run out of the bus to engulf me in a tight hug. I laugh, exchanging our hellos and they soon help load my luggages onto the bus. A couple minutes later we get onto the bus and we're on the road. I take a seat on the couch and find myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

I soon wake up to the sounds of loud laughter, I rub my eyes soon opening them seeing that my crew is scattered all aroud the bus. I sit up, looking to my side seeing my manager smiling at me.

"Where are we?" I ask raspily

"Our first stop, Las Vegas" She says with a wide smile. I chuckle at her smile, standing up to stretch. The front door of my tour bus swings open and I hear a bunch of footsteps enter my bus.