chapter 31

When the camera switched off, Dinah, Camila, Ally and Normani got up from the couch. But Lauren stayed her eyes glued to me, I start to shift in my seat under her intense gaze. I shoot up from the chair and so does Lauren, she grabs onto my arm before turning to one to Megan.

"We need to talk about something real quick, we'll be in the hallway." Lauren says before dragging me out of the room into, well, the hallway. She looks at me with those lovely green eyes, and I just melt. I blink a few times before noticing that her lips were moving, was she saying something?

"Wait, what?" I ask after furrow my eyebrows a little bit, running my fingers through my hair. She giggles softly which causes me to blush in embarrassment as I now put my full attention on the girl in front of me. 

"Are you listening now?" She asks crossing her arms along her chest, raising an eyebrow along with a slight grin.

"Of course I am listening, just say it one more time."

"I'm going to repeat this one more time, just once." She says in a very slow tone, I nod my head. "That song, it was about us. I mean I'm just guessing here, but I'm pretty sure I'm right." I look down at my feet, playing with my fingers before looking back at Lauren.

"Yes, that song is about us." I mutter, I see brightness now shining in her green eyes. I smile slightly at her and before you know it a pair of arms are wrapping around my neck. Pulling me into a tight embrace. I instantly wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her body close to mine. I take a deep breath as we hold each other in for god knows how long. We pull away abruptly when the door opens.

"There you guys are," Ally says with her famous bright smile. "We just noticed your guys' absence from the room just now." I laugh a bit loudly at a random time which causes the four girls to look at me confused. Lauren bursts out laughing after they look at me. 

"Are you guys good?" Normani asks furrowing her eyebrows as she looks at the both of us. There was a slight pause in between as Lauren and I make eye contact. 

"Uh yeah, Y/N and I were just talking about some stuff." Lauren said giving me a small smile as she tells the girls. I give a thankful nod before turning my attention to the other girls.

"What kinda stuff?" Camila asks, tilting her head to the side a little bit as she faces the both of us.

"Just stuff," Smooth Y/N.

"Yeah, stuff." Lauren says, nodding her head.

"That's so vague. Can we at least get details, damn." Normani says with arms folded along her chest.

"My dick," I reply nonchalantly.

"You don't have a dick, Y/N." Dinah says.

"Of course you would know, Hansesn." I say and I see the blush spread across her cheeks, I cheekily smile. The three other girls looked unconvinced with what we had to say, and just stared at us. I always give in, but I can't right now. Lauren already knows and she took it very well, I mean very well. Thank the lord, but Camila, Ally, Dinah, and Normani. All together... they'll go ape shit on me and kill me with their love right now. Maybe I should just tell them, I mean, it's for the best.

I take a long look over at Lauren, she seemed to understand already. Dang this girl is like a fucking mind reader.

"Okay you guys, there's something I have to tell you." I say looking at the four girls in front of me.

"Well what is it?" Ally asks after the long silence that followed. I take a deep breath and I feel a soft pair of hands slip into mine, giving it a comforting squeeze. I smile.

"The song-" I get interrupted.

"Which song?" Dinah asks.

"You know the one you guys just ask-"

"I think you know that one song," Camila says turning to face Dinah. I furrow my brows.

"No, no, no, no. The one with the beat drop!" Normani says joining into the conversation. Camila points to her and nods, making some random animal like sounds that were beats.

"Wait is it like this," Ally begins to do a weird high pitched voice while dancing.

"Ally why do you do this." Camila says.

"Guys! Let, Y/N speak!" Lauren says in a loud voice, making them all turn to look at us apologetically before urging me to continue.

"Well the song, my song, I Think I'm In Love, is actually about...um, you guys." I manage to get out, rubbing the back of my neck slightly with my free hand. It was silent for a very long time, I don't know what to say now. I felt all their arms wrap around my body, even Lauren's.

"We're glad you told us," Ally whispered into my ear. I grin a little bit wrapping my arms around the bodies that are close to me, after a few moments we all pulled away and looked at each other.

"So does this mean you'll take us back?" Camila's tone hopeful as her eyes lighten up.

"Baby steps, baby steps." I say with a soft chuckle, the door opens and out comes Megan.

"Sorry girls, but Y/N has another surprise interview to be." Megan says, "Meet me down in the parking lot asap." And Megan was off down the long corridor and into the elevator.

"I'll talk to you guys later?" They give me a reassuring nod before they each kiss me on the cheek, I blush and hurry down the hallway myself. I could hear fits of giggles behind me as I leave.

----

"Y/N, why don't you come on out here!" Ellen yells, and I run out to where she is. The audience stands up from their seats and clap. They're hollering and a screaming their heads off, I smile to them and wave as I take my seat across Ellen.

"Good to see you again, Ellen." I say with a wide smile, she returns with a bright one.

"Nice to see you too, Y/N. It's been awhile hasn't it?" I nod in agreement and by this time the audience has settled down.

"Yeah, I really missed you." I say with a chuckle, the audience 'aw'ed. And Ellen just swatted her hand at me.

"Oh stop it, I'm flattered." She says, "Anyways, Y/N. You're song just went double platinum! How amazing is that?" The audience screams and claps their hands.

"It's pretty darn amazing, it's surreal. I'm still processing it to be completely honest."

"And I just got some news." Ellen says with a sly grin, as she looks at me. I furrow my brows with a slight smile.

"What kinda news?" I ask hesitantly.

"That you, Y/FN Y/LN, are nominated in the VMAs!" Ellen says, clapping her hands. "I swear, right now I feel like a proud mother." She says, putting a hand over her heart as she pretends to wipe away fake tears. The crowd laughs at her antics and so do I.

"I didn't even know that!" I say slightly shocked as I look at her, she nods.

"Again, proud mother over here." She points to herself as she looks at the camera before looking back at me.

"You better be there at the VMAs to support me, mom." I say in playful serious tone.

"Of course, my child." She says putting her hand on my knee. "Anyway, Y/N. We only have time for one question."

"Shoot."

"I know you and Cara have ended, but did you have anyone else in mind?" She asks leaning back into her seat. I chuckle, looking over at her nodding just a little bit.

"Definitely some special people in my life."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gasp is it finally happening? are you and the girls finally going to be together once again? or is there obstacles going to be in your way? is ellen really your MOM? all these questions are soon going to be answered ;).

i hope you enjoyed the update, i love you. see you soon.

- celeste