Replying to comments

It has been a while back since I wrote the first part of this book. I never expected people to actually read it, but the comments that were written got to me. They really got to me.

So right here, right now, I want to reply to all of them.

@AhoyMegs I guess it's a compliment. I tried to describe what I feel, which is depression. I want people to realize what they're going through and I want other people to realize what it's like to be stuck in a black hole. Thank you for you comment :)

@xLearningToLove Thank you. I had never written anything before and I wanted to start with something that's close to me.

@MrsMikeyWay Thank you. I'm trying.

@shmexyDorkGoRAWWR If you ever need to talk, message. I'm sure I'll understand you, if that was your life in a nutshell. Because it's mine too.

@full_blood_slayer Yes. They can.

@IvyOtaku I don't think I describe it as a poem. The poems I keep in another work of mine. This was more... describing my feelings. Thank you very much.

@Michelle71 No, no one should go through it, but the truth is many people are. All we can do is stick together and fight the people that don't understand. We understand each other, so we're able to help each other. If you ever need to talk, message me.

@Harrys_Lovely_Secret I'm not sure how old you are and it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how old you are, depression is depression and it's horrible. Stay strong.

@xNoLongerFallingx Thank you. I'm trying. My friends are pulling me through.

@Evilgeniusyissel I know that's what they want, that's why I haven't given up yet.

@DepressedCookie And that's more than enough. Thank you.

@SecretlyBatman I'm happy it did. Thank you.

@VanishingFlame Thank you. It's alright, that's great of you to say.

@RecklessBitch101 I'm saying this again, if you ever need to talk, message. Stay strong.

@TheStreetsofSalem Thank you. No it's not me, it's my friend. I'll pass him your compliment.

@Natlovesonedirection You try because you want to show people you're strong enough to survive. You're not alone. I'm here and many other people are. We know exactly what you're going through. You might feel like giving up is the only solution and yes, sometimes it is, but are you really not strong enough to fight? I'm sure you are. Keep your head up.

@Bloodthorn Yes. It is.

@xoxem1 The inbox is open if you ever want to talk about it. Stay strong.

@Taylor169 Stay strong. I'm here if you want to talk. I'll try to help.

@AuroraKH Thank you. I sure will.

@xxLivingLifeMyWayxx Your comment almost made me cry. I hate to see people going through the same things as I'm going through and all I can say is that if you ever want to talk, message me. I'll try to help. I'm not sure if it will work, but I'll try. Stay strong, okay? Life is worth something, even when it seems like it isn't.

Thank you for all the comments. I'll try to write something soon, but it just isn't working lately. I'm sorry for that.

I want you to all stay strong or message me when you feel like breaking down. I suck at helping, but I'll try. I really will.