Chapter 33: Blood

Start from the beginning

Jimin: Owekkkkk

Jungkook: Hyung gwenchanayo?? He pat my back

Jimin: WTH IS THAT?!

Jungkook: I should ask you hyung! You are the one who hold the bottle!

Jimin: I found it inside the refrigerator! I wipe my mouth

Jungkook: Ohmaigoshh the smell so bad! I think it's animals blood!

Then everyone go to the kitchen when they hear me and jungkook voices

Rm: What is going..... WTH IS THAT???!!!!!

Jin: WHAT HAPPEN?!

Meira: It is a blood?????

Jhope: Where did you get this?!!

Jungkook point her finger at me with his stupid face

Jimin: Ya! Why are you point at me?! I DON'T KNOW!

Jimin: Should we ask yoongi hyung?

Suga: Why me?

Jimin: I found the bottle inside the refeigerator and last night you are the one and only person who clean and put all the food inside the refrigerator

Suga hyung walk and take the bottle i can he try to find something but he don't see any brand or writing.

Meira: Oppa..

V: Yes?

Meira: I think someone really want to hurt us.. remember at the park? The plane paper..

V: Don't worry baby is gonna be okay..

Jin: Jhope hack all this cctv hotel and find who is the person who can enter our room maybe one of the staff is our enemie!

Jhope: Okay hyung!

Jin: Jimin and jungkook clean all this.

Jungkook: Why me? We can ask staff hotelll

Jimin: Why me too?

Jin: Because both of you spill the blood

V: Hahaha fighthing boys!

Jin: V you will help them and three of you don't ask staff help and clean all this very fast. If they know they will feel suspicious to us. Understand?

V: Hyung... why me.... he pout

Jungkook & jimin: HAHAHA COME HERE BROTHER!

End jimin pov

Meira at her room she think about so many weird things that happened today.

Meira: This is weird.. someone just warn us maybe because he or she know something that we don't know so she/he try to help us with a warn? and the man who died very tragic and i'am believe 100 percent someone killed him and put his body inside the car and the black blood..... i a little bit worry it's mean that someone can enter this room easily!

She want to discuss this with one of her brother

Meira: Should i go ask jinnie oppa? No no no he is very tired.. emmm yoongi oppa? Aish he probably sleeping now, what about jhope oppa? Oh he is busy with his work that jin oppa gave him emm... the maknae line? We will not be focus and end up playing some games or fighting each other..

Meira: Oh! Namjun oppa! I forget him!

Meira go out from her room and go to rm's room but before she go to his room, she see rm reading a book on the sofa

Meira: Oppa

Rm: Oh! You supraise me i thought you already sleeping now

Meira: It's 8 pm oppa and see the maknae line playing their games and do karaoke it's so annoying!

Rm: You are part of maknae line too

Meira: Yeah yeah whatever..

Rm: Kekeke you really easily get angry sis, So what do you want to ask?

Meira: Emmm i just thingking about today..

Rm: Mmm weird right?

Meira nod

Meira: Oppa we have so many enemies..and maybe some of them live here too right?

Rm: Hmm yes

Meira: So.. they will take this opportunity to hurt us..

Rm: Of course they are but we will not let them do that

Meira: Do you know who is the enemies who try to hurt us oppa?

Rm: Hmmm i'm not sure but i think uncle did this again.. you know he is a powerfull mafia and after that day he escaped from prison, he already had so many men with him and they can be anywhere

Meira: Oppa.. if uncle have me.. did he will hurt me? After all we are still family right? He will not hurt me right? I can have a conversation with him and try to make him stop..

Rm close the book and look at her eyes with his serious face

Rm: Meira do you know what inside psychopath's brain?

Meira just silent

Rm: Torturing and killing their enemies is same like finding a thousand of gold

Rm: They love it. You know about it and you still want to meet him? And try to change his mind? Are you crazy?

Meira: He is dad's brother.. he just upset and it was missunderstanding oppa..

Rm: He is psychopath meira! He become someone else! You can't change psychopath's mind!

Rm just shake his head disbelief, he try to calm his anger

Meira: So??? If we don't solve this problem then we will always live like this oppa! He will always try to hurt us his own family! Remember what i said? After our biggest enemie died lee baekjun , i said that you guys must get out from mafia world right? But you guys can't do it and i finally give up and let you guys do it but in one condition i don't want us to be hurt again!

Rm: Meira.. please understand...