Chapter 17 : First Night

PS - 18+ warning and probably some smut. On to the story~

Naruto walked into the bedroom and threw Sasuke on the bed. Sasuke fell on the bed, revealing his pale thighs. There was a black band right above Sasuke's knee which was connected to the black band on the other leg with a looped chain. 

"Well, what's this?" Naruto smirked as he got on top of Sasuke. "I have honestly no idea. Sakura and Hinata asked me to wear to it." Sasuke sighed on the soft bed. He had been so tired the whole day that all he wanted was a good 12 hours of sleep. But it looked like Naruto wasn't going to let that happen. 

"It really does turn me on." Naruto smiled softly as he kissed Sasuke on the lips. Sasuke reached his arm till it rested on Naruto's back while Naruto slowly caressed Sasuke's pale thighs (like in the picture above). 

"Mmn~" Sasuke moaned as Naruto released him from the kiss, allowing him to breath. Naruto admired his spouse, which happened to be his frenemy for so long. Never did he imagine that he would end ep marrying Sasuke. That's just how life works, doesn't it?

And the good thing was he never regretted it either. Naruto knew from the bottom of his heart that he had always been looking out for Sasuke ever since he had first laid eyes on the black haired beauty. 

Little did he know that Sasuke was looking out for him as well. He just didn't want it to look obvious, unlike in Naruto's case where he literally started hyperventilating because he was worried about Sasuke. 

Sasuke was like a rare gem. Smart, beautiful, grumpy at times and can be in the pain in the ass as well. He was interesting to Naruto like how Naruto was interesting to Sasuke. They surprised each other at times they didn't even expect it. 

Naruto's heart warmed as nostalgia hit him. He was so happy that he was able to witness Sasuke evolving from an adorable, baby swan into a gorgeous, mature swan. The Sasuke who used to run around his brother when he was a small kid was now Sasuke Uchiha Uzumaki, his wife. 

Naruto caressed Sasuke's cheek with his cupped arm. "You look beautiful, ya know?" Naruto drawled as he brought his face closer to Sasuke's. Sasuke clung onto Naruto's back with his arm as he smiled. 

"You're not so bad yourself." Sasuke chuckled. "Was that a compliment from Sasuke Uchiha Uzumaki?" Naruto laughed. "Don't let that get into your head." Sasuke frowned slightly. They stared at each other's lips until Sasuke pulled Naruto in for a kiss. 

'You think you can top me this time, Naruto but thankfully, I have been practicing kissing with the good ol' cherry technique. I will definitely...OH GOD, FUCK IT, HE'S BETTER THAN ME IN THIS.' Sasuke thought to himself as Naruto inserted his tongue into Sasuke's hot mouth. 

'Sasuke's become better at this...this makes it more enjoyable.' Naruto smiled into the kiss as he bit Sasuke's tongue. "MPH!" Sasuke moaned as Naruto licked the blood from his tongue. Sasuke clenched Naruto's jacket as Naruto sucked on his tongue. 

Naruto kissed Sasuke passionately as he felt Sasuke's tongue slowing down. He opened his eyes to find Sasuke in the state of almost passing out. He removed his tongue from his mouth and cupped his hands with Sasuke's cheeks. 

"Sasuke! Are you alright?" Naruto asked, concerned. "Tired..." Sasuke panted as tears rolled from his eyes. Naruto couldn't hold himself back from licking those tears. Sasuke blushed as Naruto kissed him on the cheek. 

"You should have told me that you were tired." Naruto sighed. "It's nothing..." Sasuke breathed as he tried to inhale a lot of air. On one side, he felt relieved that he could now take a break from the making out and sex but on the other side, he felt guilty because he wanted this first night to be memorable. He came up with the stupidest conclusion ever - He wasn't going to back down. 

"You know what, kiss me." Sasuke said with a motivated new gained energy. "I'm sorry, wha-" Naruto was cut off when Sasuke pulled him in for the kiss. As Sasuke melted into the kiss, Naruto untied Sasuke's wide belt. 

Sasuke frowned into the kiss as he felt Naruto undressing him. Layer by layer, his clothes were removed by Naruto. Naruto released himself from the kiss as he removed his own clothes as well. Sasuke laughed internally, partially regretting his decision. 

"Do you want to...rest or something? We can really do this some other day, I don't mind." Naruto chuckled nervously. "Naruto, this is our first night. I knew that you were really excited about this so I don't really wanna come off as a bad husband. Just do something that won't hurt the baby." Sasuke smiled. 

"You're so gorgeous, I forgot that you are almost one month pregnant with our child. I can't believe that I'm having a kid with the most handsome man in Konoha." Naruto laughed. "And I can't believe that I'm the mother to the kid of the future Hokage." Sasuke's eyes softened. 

"How can I possibly fuck you in this state?" Naruto sighed at himself. He felt that he came out as a horny man who wanted to fuck his pregnant husband. "Babe, it's fine. Just be gentle and nothing will happen." Sasuke kissed Naruto's cheek. 

"Did you just call me babe?" Naruto smirked. "Oh shut up, stop making it feel weird, we're married for heaven's sake." Sasuke groaned. Naruto laughed as he rested his head on Sasuke's shoulder, pinning his hand down with one arm. 

"Ngh~" Sasuke bit his lip as Naruto sucked on his neck. He could feel Naruto's hot tongue melting on his cold neck. He yelped softly as Naruto chomped on his neck, leaving a huge mark. Sasuke wanted to yell at Naruto but he moaned as Naruto sucked on his perked up nipples. 

"Sasuke, I'm going to do it." Naruto said as he removed his underwear. "Go for it, but be gentle." Sasuke warned as Naruto flipped him around. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have a sexy back?" Naruto smirked as he caressed Sasuke's hips. "Shut up..." Sasuke clenched the bedsheet covers with his hand. 

"I'm going in." Naruto ordered as he slid his dick in Sasuke's hole. Sasuke shuddered as he clenched on the bedsheet covers harder. Naruto could feel Sasuke's anal walls clenching his dick. 'Oh god, please help me go easy on him.' Naruto prayed as he started slamming into Sasuke. 

Meanwhile, with the girls. 

"Ladies, they are officially fucking each other now." Tenten grinned as Lee gave her a tissue to wipe off all the blood dripping from her nose. "Give me one, Lee." Ino ordered. "Same here, and for Hinata too." Sakura asked as blood dripped from her nose. 

"Why am I the only guy who has to stay here?" Lee frowned. "Because...We didn't want you to get turned on and fuck Gaara, right Temari?" Ino chuckled. "Sure." Temari said from the corner of the room. 

"Holy shit, I can hear Sasuke kun moan so loudly from here. Kinda hot, not gonna lie." Sakura sighed as Hinata frowned at her. "Remember the time when we thought that we would be the ones fucking Sasuke?" Ino laughed. 

"Oh my god, I know right. We were both so obsessed with him." Sakura laughed. "I kinda had a small crush on him before I met Shikamaru." Temari scratched her neck as she walked to the girls. "Not surprising, Sasuke was wanted by all the girls in Konoha." Hinata smiled. 

"And eventually when Naruto became a hero, all the girls wanted him as well. What we didn't know was that Romeo and Juliet here wanted each other." Sakura grinned as the ladies agreed. "Who would have thought that this day would come? Naruto fucking Sasuke on their first night after their wedding. Those 2 have gone through a lot together." Ino flipped her hair back. All the ladies nodded in agreement as Lee stood next to them with a box of tissues in his hand. 

"Can I please go home now...?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE - Just a quick reminder that all the artwork from the starting of the book doesn't belong to me. It belongs to different artists that I found on Pinterest. I found this one in tik tok. Credits to the artists, guys. See you in the next chapter.

Sayonara~