Chapter 10 : Good news?

The next morning

Naruto woke up to the sound of muffled belching. It seemed to be coming from the bathroom. He slipped on his pants and walked to the bathroom. He opened the door to find Sasuke belching into the toilet as he coughed momentarily.

"SASUKE, ARE YOU OK?!" Naruto ran to Sasuke and held up his hair which was drooping down. "You...Did you use a condom?" Sasuke growled under his teeth. "No, I don't think so." Naruto said as he scratched his neck.

"I TOLD YOU TO WEAR ONE!" Sasuke yelled as he belched into the toilet. "I don't get it, what's going on, Sasuke? How is me not wearing a condom related to you vomiting right now?" Naruto asked as he rubbed Sasuke's back.

"It's best if you don't know." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding me right now? Sasuke, I need to know what's going on. If this is affecting your life on a large scale then I must know it too. Afterall, lovers do say their secrets to each othe-"

"I'M PREGNANT, ALRIGHT? I'M PREGNANT WITH OUR BABY! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" Sasuke cried as tears rolled down his eyes. Naruto's eyes widened as Sasuke walked to the sink and wiped his mouth. 

"But...you're a guy. Sakura told me that guys can't get pregnant." Naruto pouted in confusion. "Orochimaru used to feed me supplements and prick injections so that I can give birth like any other female. It gives me a female reproductive system until the baby is born." Sasuke sighed as he wiped his face with a towel. 

Naruto stared at him, agape. "This is why I didn't tell you...about this-" Sasuke gasped as Naruto hugged him. "Thank you so much, Sasuke! We are going to be parents now!" Naruto exclaimed as he squeezed the raven. 

"But I-I thought that you were going to...abandon me for it...I thought that you probably wouldn't want to raise the baby with me. I...feared that you were going to cut your ties with me, once and for all." Sasuke stammered as he tried to control his tears. His emotions were just waiting to burst out.

"What are you talking about? This is like a dream. I'm gonna be a dad, especially with my adorable lover's kid who is gonna be twice as adorable, still love you though. One thing that I thought would never happen but never regret wishing for is for you to be the mother of my children." Naruto beamed as he rubbed Sasuke's back.

Sasuke couldn't control his emotions anymore. The doubts he had been having, the guilt of not telling Naruto about his condition, the relief that Naruto had accepted him as the mother of their child made him burst out in tears. He cried on Naruto's shoulders as Naruto chuckled softly, kissing Sasuke's ear.

Sasuke released himself from Naruto's grasp and placed his head on one of Naruto's broad shoulders. Naruto caught Sasuke's face by the cheek and kissed his forehead to calm him down. Sasuke pouted as he slowly grabbed Naruto's arm gently (like in the picture above.)

"Let's go meet Sakura chan in the afternoon. She might help you." Naruto smiled as he rested his head on the Uchiha's. 

At noon, in Konoha hospital

"CONGRATS, YOU TWO! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" Sakura squealed as she removed her arm from Sasuke's stomach. She had used her medical ninjutsu to find out if the baby was forming in Sasuke's stomach and fortunately it was.

"This is amazing! You two are going to be such good parents!" Hinata smiled as she hugged Sakura. Naruto grinned and glanced at Sasuke. Sasuke looked worried and sad. Sakura noticed this and walked to Naruto. She patted his shoulder.

"Go and ask him what's wrong." Sakura whispered. Sasuke seemed to be staring at nothing. His eyes shook slightly as sweat dripped from his forehead. He looked paranoid. Naruto shook him slightly.

"Sasuke, let's go for a walk." Naruto smiled as he interlinked his arms with Sasuke's. Sasuke nodded his head as he bit his lip. They waved at Sakura as they left the hospital. "I have never seen Sasuke kun like this before." Hinata said, concerned. "They will figure it out. Afterall, it's Naruto and Sasuke kun." Sakura smiled as she wrapped her hand over Hinata's shoulder.

Sasuke and Naruto walked until they reached the cherry blossom tree which was quite far away from the hospital. It was planted on the top of a small hill with dandelions growing on the bottom part. Sasuke rested his back against the bark of the tree as Naruto folded his arms.

"Sasuke, I told you. I'm totally fine with you being pregnant. We are replenishing our clans, just like you wanted." Naruto huffed. "Listen, to replenish a clan, you need at least 3 kids." Sasuke rolled his eyes, not really realizing what he was saying.

"Oh, that will happen in the near future." Naruto smirked. Sasuke blushed. "This...All this is happening too fast. You just confessed your love to me 2 days ago, made out with me yesterday and got me pregnant today. A relationship must be stable with mutual understanding between the lovers. How can I trust you? What if you abandon me again like how you did 5 years ago?" Sasuke's voice cracked.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to save you sooner. I know, for a fact that we have been in love with each other since we were kids. We were just too afraid to confess our love for each other. I struggled day and night without your presence. You were like a drug that I was addicted to. I don't know about you but I can't definitely let you go again." Naruto said as his eyes softened.

"I understand your feelings but how in the world am I supposed to go on my missions as some pregnant man who hasn't even been married yet. People will judge us again, just like they always did." Sasuke mumbled. He wasn't really the type to care about what other people thought about him but when it was regarding his unborn child, he really didn't want to face any pressure.

"Aren't you done with your missions though?" Naruto asked. "I told you, I will be on a 12 year mission taking breaks here and there to come to the village and be with you, just like you had asked me. You're really making it hard to keep up my promise with you." Sasuke scowled. 

"Sasuke...We can make our relationship official." Naruto beamed. "What are you talking about? We are already in a relationship with each other and its official." Sasuke cocked a brow. "In that case, let's make it officially official. Not only would it make you feel better, we can also benefit from it." Naruto smirked. "Stop speaking in riddles and tell me what's going on in your mind?" Sasuke gritted his teeth. The leaves of the cherry blossom tree fell on Sasuke's dark hair. Naruto chuckled as he removed the leaves from Sasuke's head and trailed his hand to his chin. He lifted Sasuke's chin gently. 

"Let's get married, Sasuke..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE - Please don't think that Sakura is related to either Naruto or Sasuke because she isn't. You might be wondering why Sasuke wasn't as paranoid as he was when he got pregnant with Kawaki than he is pregnant with this baby. It's because Naruto wasn't there to be aware of the fact that he had a baby and judge him. But now, as Naruto knows, he was scared because Naruto was right there to possibly judge him and probably even abuse him for it, which of course our baby boy wouldn't do. See you in the next chapter. 

Sayonara~