Chapter 41 : InoShikaCho's wedding

A few weeks later

"I can't believe that we 3 are going to get married together. Karui, welcome to the fam!" Ino grinned as she wore her earring. "T-Thanks, Ino." Karui smoothened her gown. "Why do I have to wear a gown? Might as well wear a suit and tie like the boys." Temari rolled your eyes. 

Ino looked at her in disbelief. "We're supposed to be matching!" Ino huffed. Temari growled under her breath. "Let's not fight, guys." Karui felt awkward. "This happens quite often, but it's all banter really." Temari nudged Ino. Ino, who was applying a thick layer of lipstick now had a huge red line on her nose. 

"Ino, I'm so-"
"ARGHHHH-"

In the boys' changing room

"Is Ino alright?!" Choji wore his tie. "Temari must have messed up her makeup or something." Shikamaru tied his hair up. "Why can't I wear my croptop? I'm sweating in this suit." Sai untied the collar's button on his shirt. 

"That's so gay though." Shikamaru squinted his eyes. "And?" Sasuke glared at Shikamaru. "I completely forgot that you were here, my bad." Shikamaru chuckled nervously. "FINALLY HERE! Here's the chips you wanted." Naruto walked in with both Menma and Naruko strapped onto him and Kawaki strutting around in the cutest suit ever. 

"I can't believe that we're just getting married and you 2 have 3 kids already." Sai adjusted his tie. Naruto arched his back. Choji was happily chomping on his chips, Shikamaru combed his long hair, Sai was sweating in his suit, Naruto had to shush 2 crying babies whilst Sasuke played with Kawaki. 

"Guys, come to the cathedral now. It's time." Lee opened the door. The soon-to-be-married men gulped with anxiety. "All the best guys. You can trust your rings with your ring bearer!" Naruto held his thumb up as they left the room. 

"WHERE THE HELL- Oh, hey boys." Sakura barged into the room. "They left, don't worry." Naruto rubbed his eyes. "Want me to take the kids for you guys? Gaara hired a babysitter for the kids here. Memory is there as well." Sakura suggested. 

"I-I don't think it's a good idea." Sasuke clenched his fist. Sakura furrowed her eyebrows as Naruto looked at him in pity. "Sasuke, it's gonna be fine-" "I don't want to lose them. Ever again." Sasuke hugged Kawaki. This surprised the little one but he enjoyed it. 

"If it makes you feel better, the girl is a close friend of Kankuro's. She's around Konohamaru's age. We can trust her." Sakura convinced. Sasuke sighed and nodded. Sakura grinned as she carried Menma and Naruko in her arms and asked Kawaki to follow her. 

"Let's go-" Naruto was cut off when Sasuke pulled Naruto closer to him by pulling his tie. "If they get hurt or they end up traumatized, it's your fault." Sasuke grinded his teeth. "I...get it...you look really hot in a suit, ya know?" Naruto winked. 

"Naruto, this is a wedding changing room. Don't even think about doing something crazy here." Sasuke flinched when Naruto pushed him against the wall. "The women should be out in like 15 minutes. We got time." Naruto grinned. 

Sasuke sighed and looked away. Naruto used this opportunity to bite his neck. Sasuke moaned as Naruto sucked on his neck, moving all the way up. Naruto smirked as he kissed Sasuke on the lips with desire. 

15 minutes later

"Where is Naruto?! He has our rings!" Choji looked around. "Oh, there he is." Sai pointed at the blonde running towards them as he ruffled his messy hair. Sasuke walked towards the chairs and sat next to Hinata. 

"Sasuke kun, you look very red...Oh my god. You made out with Naruto in the changing room, didn't you?" Hinata giggled. "H-How did you figure it out?" Sasuke pulled his collar up to hide the hickeys on his neck.