After a few hours of barely listening to the morning talk shows discuss how tonight we are having the worst rainstorm in years, which is lucky for me since I have a fear of them, Jen comes out of the hallway.

"Oh, morning Rachel. Didn't think anyone was up."

"Yeah, I've been awake for a few hours actually." I reply plainly.

She enters the kitchen and returns with some cereal for the two of us.

"I..I heard you screaming..." Jennifer whispers, looking behind me to make sure Hayley isn't there. I look down with embarrassment as she sits next to me and hands me the bowl. "I was going to go see if you were alright, but I know you don't like that. Are you okay though?"

Out of the two, Jen has always seemed to have matured faster than Hayley. I feel most comfortable with her to tell her my problems, because she sounds more concerned, takes things more seriously, and tries to give me her best advice. She knows that I feel this way. I'll never discuss the history with Jacob-I mean him though. I don't need people thinking I'm crazy and telling me to go to therapy again. But, talking about Harry with her is way easier.

Yesterday I couldn't wait to tell her, and Hayley too, about the date.

"Yeah, Jen, don't worry. Just a nightmare," I force a smile.

Jen runs her hands through her messy, light brown hair and shakes her head in disbelief.

"Honestly I wish you wouldn't hide things from me," she looks me with worry in her eyes, "but if you must, fine. Anyway, are you excited about your date with Harry? I still can't believe you're hanging out with him. He's like, an actual celebrity. It's mad!" Her frown is replaced with a huge grin.

"I suppose. Just nervous though. I'm unsure of what to expect, and I don't want to mess it up." And I have just had a nightmare I can't seem to get off my mind.

Jennifer giggles, oblivious of my real issues. "Relax Rach, you'll be just fine. Be yourself and it will be okay." Her hand reaches across to my shoulder. I don't think the date will be that simple. Jennifer asks, "He's getting you at eight, right?"

I nod as her eyes light up with excitement.

"Well then we have time to shop! We can find you an outfit perfect for tonight. I'll get Hayley and we can change and head off to the mall. Sound good?"

"Yeah, why not?"

* * *

Soon enough, the three of us are ready and head to the station to board the train to the mall. We would have walked, but the storm is already on it's way, and the sky is covered in heavy grey clouds.

Once we sit inside the train cart, I decide to distract myself with my phone for the short twenty minute ride. When I immediately turn it on, I'm surprised when I get a text, the name on the screen reading, Harry.

Afternoon angel, ready for tonight? -H

His nicknames never cease to make me smile.

Yes I am. What are we doing?, I reply, hoping to get some information out of him. He's hard to pry.

Don't you already know I like surprises? You'll find out tonight. Just one thing, dress casually. That sexy leotard will do xx, he answers, causing a gasp to almost escape my mouth. Luckily I realize I'm in a public place before that happens.

I'm afraid that's one surprise you won't be seeing, I text him back slyly.

You are too adorable. See you soon love, he ends it.