Epilogue

7 years later

''Aiden is down for a nap now.'' I tell Griffin who holds Gianna in his arms.

''This one is out as well.''

We got little sweet Gianna four months ago. She's definitely daddy's girl. And then there is Aidan, he turned five last week. He got one hell of a temper, just like his mother but he's also the sweetest boy. He's the best big brother for his sister, treats her like a princess.

As I sit down on the couch, my phone dings.

Evelyn: Hey, are you guys home?

Amira: Yes, you coming over?

Evelyn: Yeah, I've something I need to talk to you about. Will be there in 20.

''Evelyn is coming, apparently she as something she need to talk to me about.''

''Okay, I'll put Gianna down and take a shower.'' I seal a kiss before he goes, and I start to fix some coffee.

-

Right on time the door busses and in walks Evelyn, and Derek.

''Hi babes, I put on some coffee and I've got some berries we can snack on.''

''Aunty Evelyn and Uncle Derek!'' Aidan comes screaming down the hall. He gives them both a bear hug, and we all walk into the living room where Griffin just enters as well.

Gosh he's so sexy with wet hair. After we got kids, he grew his beard a bit longer, because that's how dads look. I don't complain, he looks fucking hot.

''So what did you need to talk about?'' I ask Evelyn as we all sit down. She looks at Derek, and shows her finger.

''OMG! FINALLY!!'' I jump up and hug my bestfriend.

''Congratulations, about damn time.'' I tease and smirk at Derek

''Thank you! It happened last night, was the most romantic thing when he got down on one knee.''

''Ah, I'm so happy for you guys.''

''AND obviously, I've got a question for you. Will you be my maid of honor'' After being pregnant twice, it's like my hormones have opened a door to my tears.

''Of course I will, omg.'' I cry and hug her again.

''And I would like to ask you the same thing Griffin, be my bestman?'' Derek askes and look at Griffin.

''With pleasure, congrats to you both.'' He says and gives Derek hug and a pat on the back. I hear Gianna starting to wake up, so I go and pick her up.

''Well hello sweetheart, you really aren't a fan of naps huh.''

When I walk out I see Aiden sitting on Evelyn's lap, and talk to her and Derek. I go and sit on Griffins lap with Gianna in my arms. Her eyes brighten and she smiles when she gets a glimps of her father.

''She's going to use does eyes against you when she gets older, be prepared daddy'' I say and turn to look at him.

''As long as it isn't boys related we'll be fine, won't we baby girl.'' He says and stroke her soft cheeks.

After two hours of talking, Evelyn and Derek goes home and we put Gianna down. Aiden passed out an hour ago, poor kid sat there yawning like a crazy person for fifteen minutes straight before I called it quit. Gianna falls asleep without trouble, and we talk out on our tip-toes.

''What do you say to a glass of wine on the balcony angle?''

''Mm, that would be nice. I'll fire up the fireplace.''

It's late august, so it's a bit chilly out at night – but it gets so cozy out there with the little fireplace and some blankets.

We cuddle up in one of the lounge chairs, and enjoy the knitter form the fire.

''We've all become so grown up. Us, with two beautiful kids, and now Evelyn and Derek are getting married. I'm so happy for them.''

''Yeah, after the kids came the years have just flown by. I'm happy for them too, maybe Aiden and Gianna gets some nieces or nephews soon.'' He answers and kisses my temple.

The love between Griffin and me has only grown over the years. We have always kept doing small romantic stuff for each other, gone on dates and let me tell you – Griffin loved the first two months when I was pregnant. I was so horny, and that man did not complain once.

He was amazing under both delivers, and when I gave birth to Gianna I sprained his hand for holding it so hard. But he kept his mouth shut, smart man. He's been the most amazing dad for our kids, and I'm just so thankful for everything he does for me, and us.

''I love you, baby.''

''I love you too, angle.''