Chapter 17

9 months later

All this wedding planning have really taken a toll on me, but when I stand here and see myself in the mirror I forget about all the stress. 

My dress is an ivory sweetheart neckline, with a little volume in the skirt. It has draping cap sleeves than hang loose on my upper arms. I feel so beautiful in this dress, and when I went dress shopping this one just felt right. 

I've another dress for the party later, which will be easier to move around in. It's a mermaid dress, with thin straps and an open back. I will be switching into that after Griffin and I have had out first dance.

My hair is in a simple low bun, with a veil attached to it. As I stand in my own thoughts my mother and Evelyn comes in. Evelyn is of course my maid of honor. 

My mom comes up behind me, while she dries her eyes.

''Gosh honey, you look so beautiful. This dress is just perfect for you.''

''Thank you mom, and stop crying. I can't start and ruin my makeup.''

''I agree with your mom. You look amazing Amira.'' Evelyn says and comes to my side. I take her hand and smile. 

''Everything is ready out there, we're just waiting for you.''

''Okay, I just need a minute. I can't believe this is actually happening.''

''Me neither. My little girl is all grown up now.''

''Ah, mom'' I say and give her a hug. 

''Okay, now both go before I start crying.''

I haven't seen my angle since last night, and I'm about to lose my mind

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I haven't seen my angle since last night, and I'm about to lose my mind. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, but I guess that's a given on a day like this. 

Derek is my bestman, and is standing by my side having a hold of her ring and my vows. As he gives me a pat on the back, everyone gets told to takes their seats and places. 

First comes Evelyn who looks pretty in her dress, and winks at Derek while she takes her place on the stage. After a few seconds the music starts, and every one stands up and look towards my angle. 

She's holding onto her father and her bucket of white tulips. She looks like a goddess, like an angle. I wipe away the tears that have fallen down my cheek, and meet her and take her form her father.

''You look so beautiful angle.'' I say with a low voice

''And you look very handsome''

Your Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें