Chapter 15

''Little more to the left baby.'' I direct Griffin, who is hanging up the last painting.

I look around and am proud of how nice it looks. The movers have been dealing with all the furniture, but now we are doing our final touches before we get ready for our get-together.

The only thing we didn't agree right away with, was what kind of couch we would pick. Griffin loved his leather couch, and I loved my cloud. So as a compromise we ended up with a huge beige couch, and two leather lounge chairs.

Our coffee table is oval and black, and the rug under got an organic pattern with different muted colors. I still wanted a round dining table, and Griffin agreed – so we got a wood table that match the kitchen cabinets, and beige chair with black legs.

Most of the art around the apartment is from one of my old friends. They are all very organic and abstract, and we asked if she could take inspiration and color from out rug – and she nailed it. I just love how it turned out. It's serious looking, but still cozy.

''Perfect baby. Can't believe everything is done.''

''It turned out amazing angle. Can't wait to make memories with you here.''
I smile at him and give him a kiss.

''And I with you. Now I'm going to get ready, will you check if everything is ready?''

''Of course.''
Before I go, I kiss him one more time and thank him.

I absolutely fell in love with Griffins dark bedroom at his last place, so we went with a same theme here. A lot of blacks and greys, but with warm lights it looks really inviting.

We christened the bed last night, and let me tell you – the new bed tolerates a lot.

I walk into my walk-in closet and try to find out what to wear tonight. I'm feeling a little color today, so I settle on a coral David Koma cocktail dress. It got a little split up my left leg, is strapless and has a V-cutout between my boobs.

Going safe with nude stilettos, I walk out and finish my makeup.

Once I've put on some perfume, I walk out and find Griffin dressed and handsome in the kitchen.

Don't get me wrong, I love him in a suite, but the outfit he's wearing now might be my favorite. Black suite pants, and a black button up – so sexy. I walk up to him. He's standing with hos back to me, so I sneak my arms around and up his torso.

''Hey angle''

''Hi baby, you look so sexy tonight.'' He turns around and leans on the counter.

''You look amazing yourself. You never seem to stop surprising me. Want me to make you a drink?''

''Thank you, and yes please.''

While he does that I look over out place one last time, and hear our busser go off. I walk to our front door, and Evelyn and Derek stand on the other side.

''Hi babes, and Derek – welcome!''

''Wow Amira! It looks amazing here, and so do you – might end up dumping Derek for you.'' she teases

''Funny, but thank you. You look amazing as well. Come, Griffin is making drinks.''

When we get to the kitchen Griffin have drinks ready for us, and a glass of whisky ready for him and Derek. They say hallo and all that, and walk to sit outside. Me and Evelyn take our drinks, and sit down on the couch.

''You guys really did it. The apartment looks stunning, and the view? Christ.''

''Thank you. Yeah, we are very happy with how it turned out. We did the final touches before you guys came.''

We keep on chatting and soon enough more of our friends have showed up. The sunset has just started, so we all end up sitting outside. I'm sitting on Griffins lap, and let out a sigh.

''You alright angle?''

''Yeah, I'm just so happy.''

He kisses my neck and we go back to talking to our friends.

When the sun is all the way down, we all walk inside and people are spread between the kitchen, living room and some people are dancing. I find Evelyn and drag her with me to dance. We move together to the rhythm of the music.

I feel some eyes on me, and sure enough I find some green once looking at my moves. I swing a little extra on my hips, and drag my arms up my body while I look at him. He bite his lip, and walks to me.

''You are dangerous angle.''

Ignoring him, I turn around and move my ass and hips on him. He takes my hips in his hands, and move along with me. I move my hands around his neck, and drag his head down to the nook of my neck. He leaves trails of kisses, and I can already feel myself getting wet. I bit my lips, and turn around to face him.

''I think you're the dangerous one baby.'' I say as I drag him down to kiss him.

We get whistles and ooh's around us, but we don't care. Before I get to hot and steamy I pull away, and press my forehead to his and mumble

''I think I need another drink.''

''Come, I'll make it for you angle.''

Everyone is having a good time, drinking and dancing. I get Evelyn to take a picture of me and Griffin, and I post it on my Instagram. I've never personally been really active and posted stuff on my social media, but I've yet to post a picture of us. There probably hundreds of paparazzi photos of us out there, but I bet people love more personal pictures also.

When we first started dating, before all drama, we kept a low profile in public. We didn't want any photos or headlines before we knew we were serious. So when we got together, and started going out more the paparazzi have been up our asses.

Both Griffin and I are common with the press, but when the bachelor announced that he was no longer single – they went crazy.

We are having an interview next week to show some of our new apartment, and probably answer all the common questions. How we met, and all that jazz.
I take a sip of my drink, and hug Griffin with my arm around how torso. Looking up at him I say ''I love you.''

''I love you too angle.'' and then he kisses me.