Chapter 1 Tris POV

I here a knock on my door.
"Tris, wake up your going to be late for your first day of school" I here my Father say at the other end of my door. I get up and put on my grey crop top that says 'Just do it' from nike, my black leggings and my black converses. I get dressed brush my teeth and flat iron my hair. I look at the time and its 6:47 am.
"Crap!" I say worried. I run down stairs, grab an apple and start making my way to school. I park my car and start to head in the school. I carry all my books. They are really heavy. All of a sudden I slam into someone making us both fall.
"Sorry, I am clumzy sometimes" I say. I look up and see a boy helping me pick up my books.
"No problem, I am guessing your nee here" He says.
"Yeah" I say.
"C'mon I will help you get your scheduale" He says handing me my books. I smile. "Whats your name" he asks.
"Beatrice, but call me Tris" I say.
"Okay Tris, I am Four" He says.
"I like that name, very unique" I say.
"Thank you" He says openon the door for me to go in the office. I head in.
"Hi, I'm new here and I came to get my scheduale" I say.
"name?" the lady at the desk asks me.
"Beatrice Prior" I say, she hands me my scheduale.
"What classes do you have?" Four asks. I show him my scheduale.

Science- Ms. Wu
Gym- Mr. Amar
Music- Ms. Wu
Lunch
Free period
History- Mr. Ryan

"wow, we have the exact same scheduale" He says.
"Good, I will know
someone" I say. The bell rings.
"C'mon, To SCIENCE!" Four says. I laugh. We walk to science class. On the way I got to see that this is a huge school. We arrive at Ms. Wu's class. I take a set next to Four.
"Good morning class. Today I am assigning you a project, but first today we have new student. If she could introduce her self" Ms. Wu says. I stand up.
"Uh Hi, um my name is Tris" I say nervously.
"Welcome to Divergent high, okay so the project we are doing is an experiment. The experiment is to see who could go the longest time without being annoyed. I know its a little silly but it will be fun. You time them until they find the solution. You write down how long and write a 2 page essay on how theg reacted more. I will assign your partners tomorrow, now you can do what ever you want this period" Ms. Wu says. I sit in my chair.
"Hey Tris, want me to show you around the school?" Four asks.
"Sure" I say. We get up and walk out of class. We walk down a hallway.
"This is the Gym, we go there next period and theres the music room" He says pointing across the hall. About 10 minutes later the bell rings. Four and I make our way to the gym. I quickly make my way to the girls locker room. Once I entered there is a girl.
"oh hi" she says. "I'm Christina, you must be Tris" she says.
"Yeah, how did you know?" I ask her.
"Oh you don't know, well my friend Zeke that is Four's best friend told me that he likes you and everyone is talking about you" Christina says. I start to blush. "Let me guess you like him too?" She says. I don't say anything. She also smiles, about 5 minutes later we walk out of the locker room. I walk towards Four.
"Hey" I say.
"Hi" he says.
"So what do they usually do in gym?" I ask him.
"We usually play sports like basketball, baseball and we play a lot of dodgeball" he says.
"Good, at my old school I was the champion at dodgeball" I say.
"Oh really? I would like to see you try and beat me" Four says.
"Your on" I say. Four was about to say something but Mr. Amar walk in.
"Okay class today we are playing dodgeball" He begins. Four and I look at each other with a funny/get ready to get beaten look. "Okay, Four and Tris can be team captains" he continues. Yes! I think to myself.
"You pick first" Four says.
"okay, Christina"
"Zeke"
"Uriah"
"Marlene"
"Peter"
"Lynn"
"Will"
"Eric"
"Lauren"
"Shauna" We finish dividing the teams. We all get on our side of the court and start to get ready to win. All out of a sudden the wistle blows. I race to get a ball and take one. I throw the ball and I got Marlene out. Uriah throws the ball after and gets Eric out. About 7 minutes later its only Four ans I left. I quickly grab a ball. When I was going towards it Four throws the ball. I dodge it by jumping on the floor. I miss it by a hair. When Four's back is towards me I take my chance and throw the ball at him. I get him out. My hole team cheers. They give me high fives and stuff, then I make my way towards Four.
"I got to admit, you are an excelent dodgeball player" Four says.
"Thank you" I reply. "I'll be right back, gotta go change"
"Okay, I'll be out here waiting" Four says. I go and change quickly and run out and go towards Four.
"Hey Tris?" I here him ask.
"Yeah?" I say.
"Um... I was wondering if you, uh... wanted to..." Four starts.
"Go out with you?" I finish for him. He nods. "I would love to" I say. He looks relieved.
"Cool, how bout I pick you up around 6?" He asks.
"That'd be great" I say. The bell rings and we make our way to music. We walk down the hallway and walk into the music room. Four and I take a seat next to each other.
"Good morning, today we will be performing in front of the class room and of course you may pick the song. You can sing it with somebody if you would like. Okay, get to work" Ms. Wu says.
"Four do want to sing with me?" I ask him.
"Sure what song?"
"I was thinking Skin by Shere Khan"
"Yeah, I love that song!" he says excitingly. We get the lyrics and start practing...
"All right everyone take a seat we are going to start now... lets see, ah how bout Tris and Four go first" Ms. Wu says. We get up and go in front of the room. The music turns on. We start to sing....

Back on the track of a thousand dreams,

I walk through the water or thats what it seems.

When I stop to breathe the air, goes through my mouth the fire in my head cus'

You told me I'd be a better man then I was

Take me to the water

Take me to the river oooh

Take me oooh under your skin

Take me to the water oooh

Take me to the river oooh

Take me oooh under your skin

Long strings and broken things

I step to the beat of the bird that sings

And if I stopped to look around

Walls of the city would burn to the ground

You told me I'd be a better man that I was

Take me to the water

Take me to the river oooh

Take me oooh under your skin

Take me to the water oooh

Take me to the river oooh

Take me oooh under your skin

Hmm

You told me

Hmm...
Everyone looks shocked and they scream and cheer. About 3 hours school was done. (got to lazy to talk about school) I go home and get ready for Me and Fours date. I look at the time and I have 2 hours.