EPILOGUE

"Paano ba 'yan? Talo ka bro!"

I picked up the shot and drank it. As the beat of the music changed, the people on the dance floor got louder. The disco lights reflected couples who were making out beside our table and my friends who were making out with strangers.

The bar is where I call 'home.' Making out with women is my hobby, and I get genuine pleasure from it. It was as if, I'm always satisfied with this kind of existence. My routine would always be class the hit bar afterwards. Sometimes I don't even bother going home; instead, I stay over at a friend's place instead. It's just my normal routine, and I really enjoy it.

"Shot or dare?" Brace asked me as he filled the glass with a drink.

But because I'm a very competitive person and like to explore, I chose the one with the twist.

"Dare." I strongly said.

And with my choice, I couldn't believe I'd end up talking to someone I don't really care about. But since, my friends dared me to try Macy who's flirty in anyway , I did everything I could to be close to her. Actually, my friends hate her because she is constantly picking fights with them, particularly my female friends. They want her to learn somehow.

We both made plans to meet and discuss things. I simply just tried my luck though. Ayon, pumayag naman. Papunta na sana ako ng building niya ng biglang nagkaroon ng problema. My MacBook fell on the floor! I wanted to shout so desperately! I just purchased it last weekend! Damn! Pinag-iponan ko pa!

I couldn't help but feel irritated as I cast a furious glance at the three people wearing senior high school uniforms. And I'm quite sure I've seen the girl who's face is kind of scared because of me somewhere before. She is familiar . Right! Siya pala 'yung palging achiever at sinasali sa mga contest. Her face is all around the campus.

We discuss the money issue as well as the files I've lost as a result of what they did to my laptop. Hinayaan kong bayaran 'yon ng babae at lalaki ng isang taon at ang babae namang isa ay napag-usapan naming siya ang gagawa ng nga activities ko. This will actually make my life better! I can go to parties without doing anything!

"I heard that your laptop was smashed." bungad sa akin ni Macy.

"Yeah." I lazily replied. I really don't like talking to her.

"I need something from you." she said.

Ano na naman ba 'yon? She's so boring. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Fuck this. Why am I even doing this dare?

"Name it." Kailangan ko pa talagang magpakaplastik para magawa 'yon!

Nangiti naman ito ng malawak. "Kuhanin mo nga ang loob ni Ashira. Get close to her."

Kumunot ang noo ko. Ashira? That was the girl who's doing my activities right? Ano bang kailangang niya sa kaniya?

"Why?"

"I'll tell you soon about it. Just do it for the meantime." she told me.

And because I was impatient for the dare to end already. I did what she asked me to do. I decided to meet up with Ashira because of what was in my files as well as because Macy told me so. Sinunod ko nga ang sinabi niyang kausapin siya ng isang araw pero ang mga sumunod ng araw ay kusa na ang nga paa ko at kusa ng kagustuhan ko na kausapin talaga siya.