My body was shaking, I was close to collapsing, because of the lack of nutrients in my body.

Why Allah? Why? I know I shouldn't question your decisions, but I can't help questioning this one.

"You...." I point my finger at him. "You were meant to be both my mine and my mother's protector yet you threw both of us into the fire and left unscathed. Why? Why?" I whisper brokenly. "Why don't you ever learn your lesson? What was the need of hurting the two most precious relations that Allah has blessed you with? Why did you trap me with a monster."

My body was drooping to the floor. But a pair of strong arms enclosed themselves around me. Protecting me, stopping me from falling.

But it wasn't a pair of arms that I felt comfortable with.

It was the ones that terrified me. Hurt me. Killed me.

"Come on babe. He doesn't want to listen. I told you before." He leaned towards my ear, "no one can save you from me. Ever."

His hands moved upwards and groped my breasts harshly.

The man I called my father saw yet he didn't care. His daughter was being sexually harassed in front of him and, he just turned his face.

"You need to be punished when we get home."

That's when I broke.

I pried his hands off of me and ran to my dad. I dropped down to his feet, "Please abbu. Please! Don't let him take me. Please! I'm begging you. I'll do anything just don't let him come near me. What happened to my loving father who could sacrifice anything for me?" I whisper tiredly.

I was tired of being used again and again. Why did they all take decisions for me? Why were they always hurting me?

He moved his feet away from me. "Take her away." He said to the monster.

"Your home is with him now, not me. I don't associate myself with you no more." He said to me.

The monster grabbed my shoulders and pried me off of the floor.

I start screaming hysterically, "I HATE YOU! I PRAY THAT YOU DIE THE MOST HORRIBLE DEATH EVER! ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! ANY OF YOU! EVER!"

My head is hit and it all goes blank.

All I can hear is this song, that haunt me day and night.

Kitna Naseebon Se Larr Lenge Hum
Kese Royenge Jo Toote Kasam
Baaton Mein Bhi Tera Zikar Nahi
Kaise Kahen Ab Tujh Ko Humdum

The song the monster sings to me often.

That's the one that's describing me, my life, my situation, my destiny.

It describes the mess of....me.

I really can't fight my destiny.

It will knock me down 10x harder and then it won't let me recover.

I really am doomed.

I jolted to life, pain in my abdomen. I looked beside me to find Zunair still sleeping peacefully.

The pain hit again.

I stared at my bulging belly, trying to work out whether it was the baby kicking extra hard because he wanted me awake with him or if I was actually in labour.

A minute later the pain hit again. 

I groaned out loud. This awoke Zunair his eyes snapped to my direction as he saw me sat up clutching my belly.

He jumped and rounded the bed to grab my hospital bag.

All I could do was shout as the pain intensified ten-fold, was I meant to be in this much pain?