🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋

Start from the beginning

They stayed like that for long time till he heard no sound from Pete. They sat in a position where Pete's face was on Vegas's shoulder and Vegas's hands on his back caressing him.

Pete are you asleep?

No. Why?

Nothing. Do you want to eat something? I can bring if you want anything.

I don't want anything. Just stay with me like this.

Ok. As you wish my honey.

Ho..ney?

Sorry...I won't use it if you don't like it.

No i like it. You can call me anything you want.

Pete pov:

I moved away my head to look straight into his eyes.

He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe.

We were suffering from our insatiable lust we had towards each other. The outlet of our lust must be today or it is not forever.

So I moved forward and started tracing his lips with my tongue. He moaned which made me to smirk with pride.

Yes....Who would have thought that the great actor VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL would moan under my touch?

Pete stop. Don't do it. I know you're drunk but your starting a dangerous game. Do you know how much I am controlling myself from the first day i saw you?

Who said you to control? Come on show me what you got. That day you said mouth has other purposes too and will teach me if I ask. Teach me now. Teach me in a way that I won't forget it for my entire lifetime.

I don't know whether the alcohol or my lust towards him made me to speak like a whore but I am sure of one thing.

I swear on my life that I've been a good boy

_
_

But, I don't wanna be him tonight.

(A.n - These words are from my favourite song "My Oh My")

So I pushed him making myself be a top on him. And i started to remove his shirt.

Pete you're asking for it. Don't complain that you're asshole is in pain when I fuck you.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Vegas spanked my ass making me to flinch.

Ask me with respect, You slutty student. Don't you know how to speak to your teacher.

My mistake sir. Please teach this illiterate student how to get fucked. And punish me with your mouthfucking skills.

Good my baby boy. All you have to do is endure what your master is doing to you. Are you ready for it?