OCHO

CHAPTER EIGHT: CONSEQUENCES

My soul had left my body, claimed by the devil incarnate.

He wiped his fingers on a sweat towel like he was wiping off meat juice after cooking and then disappeared into his closet.

My heart was racing, my neck felt sensitive - if not a little sore, my clothes were absolutely filthy, my whole body trembled and I flushed with heat. I had overdosed on adrenaline and horniness.

The heavy throb between my legs and the wetness sliding down my thigh made me feel so demented.

He barely touched me. He didn't really do anything. But just having his fingers glide softly over that area made me yearn with sexual need. I was thoroughly teased and turned on.

I had something wrong with me, that's the only explanation. I was attracted to the darkness and toxicity in people.

I don't know what I did wrong in my past life but karma was certainly against me in this one. Aries was pure sex, I couldn't fight that.

He was dangerous and a murderer.
He was careless and unforgiving.

I knew that and yet I could not think of anything other than sitting on his face and grinding myself to an orgasm against him.

"Put this on and leave." He threw me another one of his T-shirts and I held it in my palm tightly, just staring at him in disbelief. He regarded me with boredom now, well and truly done with me.

Out of nowhere, a surge of bravery crashed through my body and I picked up his alarm clock from the bedside and lunged it towards him.

He caught it with no hesitation so I picked up the potted plant and threw it at him. The pot smashed against the wall, covering the space in dry soil.

"When I get my hands on you —" he warned, not finishing his threat before furiously darting forward in my direction.

I squealed, moving just beyond his grasp. I took that as my opportunity to run. Scrambling all the way back to my assigned bedroom, dragging tables and furniture into my path to hopefully slow him down.

I locked my door and barricaded myself against it, panting. He was faster than a race car taking part in the formula1 races.

Seven seconds later he was trying to get through my hold with his foot. I closed my eyes, pressing my body harder against the door. This was it, he was going to end me.

My eyes roamed the room frantically and that's when I noticed I had a balcony. In a rapid speed I crossed the room and climbed out of the balcony, down into the grounds and through to the kitchen where his staff were preparing the lunch.

"Ms Scarlet!" One of them spoke with a shocked tone but I ignored her, loading my hands up with a butter knife and a spatula.

Aries followed behind looking a little dishevelled. He stopped in the doorway the second our eye contact matched.