Chapter 34

"VERMILLIOUS!"

Alex apparated in front of Dani by the lake. "Hey sis. Moody told me about your plan, and I genuinely think this is going to send R running with their tails tucked."

"That's great," said Dani. "Where's Rakepick? Does she know about the meeting?"

"She's nowhere near London. I don't know if she knows about the meeting, but Knockturn Alley is dangerously close to a bustling wizard hub. We could get dad to buy the muggle lottery if we bag her this time."
************************************
"But that doesn't mean we can slack off on training," Dani told Jae, Talbott and Tonks. "This is a group of adults who won't hesitate to murder us if things go south. So tonight, we'll be running through the plan again-or at least the parts that would be allowed at school-and doing more duelling for obvious reasons. If nobody has any more questions, we can get started."

"Are you guys looking forward to fighting R head on? Because I am," said Jae.

"Me too, R won't be scared until they get DESTROYED by Hogwarts students," Tonks agreed.

"I'm normally a pacifist, but I'm doing this for my friends."

Dani nodded at Talbott. "So who wants to go first?"

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Year 6On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara