Chapter 13

"Is Bill Weasley as amazing as everyone says he is?" Cedric asked Dani, Penny and Rowan. He was tagging along for one of Bill's classes and the first-year was over the moon.

"Probably," said Rowan. "What have you been up to lately? I think Dani here needs a distraction now that's she's finished with-"

"No need to scare an 11-year-old, Rowan," said Dani.

"I've been helping Madam Pomfrey take care of the petrified students," said Cedric.

"Like a true Hufflepuff," said Rowan.

"Dani, would you like to join me?"

"Uh... I don't see why not."

They enter the DADA classroom. "You must be Cedric," said Bill. "They already call you Hogwarts' star, don't they?"

"I'm just a normal kid," Cedric shook Bill's hand.

"Humble as ever," commented Penny.

Once a couple more people came in, Bill began his lesson. "Hello again, students, and I hope your Halloween had dancing skeletons and no werewolf attacks." ("The freaking irony," Dani whispered to Rowan.)

"What's everyone been up to?"

"I've been brushing up on my duelling skills against acromantulas in the forbidden forest," Ben announced.

Crickets.

"What? Rakepick's got to be stronger than an acromantula in the forest, doesn't she?"

More crickets.

"...OK, I guess? Anyway, today I'll be teaching you guys the sea urchin jinx..."