world crashing down

Dean pov 

Some days later

My dad had been away for some time. I was getting worried about him. I texted him but he didn't answer. I went in the van and drove to the police station. My dad worked there. I went in there but they said they hadn't seen him. I went back in the car and tried to call him again.

Cas's pov

I have gotten out of the hospital and was back at work. Sam was with me a lot, talking about Dean. He was in between if he should listen to Dean. I felt like he should but I did understand if it was to late. I miss Dean. Seeing he came and tried to apologise to Sam made him seem better. Me and Sam work together at the station or we work at the same place. Sam goes out and in because he is a lawyer but stays here at the lunch to be with me. It means a lot because I don't have any friends here. Sam had one more friend. But I don't really like him. Sam says he likes me more but he likes him as a friend too. David is his name. David walked into where we were sitting.

"I have some news" David said. We both looked up at him.

"Its bad news in a way" David said.

"go ahead" I said annoyed that he didn't just say it right away.

"your brother is an criminal. We are gonna arrest him. Do you wanna come?" he asked. W-What..

"w-what did he do?" Sam asked sounding sad and confused

"his finger print was on the gun" David said. No..no cant be the sniper..

"w-what g-gun?" Sam asked concerned.

"the sniper" he said. No.. I was also thinking, why the freak didn't he just say it all at once.

"W-WHAT!?" Sam said worried and hurt.

"Are you coming? So we make sure he gets what he deserves for doing this to you" David said. Sam looked sad and horrified.

"y-yes" Sam said barely. I felt so bad for him. We got up and went out of the station. I stayed close to Sam if he needed me.

"he is here" David said. We walked up to the car. David went in front. I was in the back with Sam. He banged on the glass window.

"OPEN UP" David yelled.

"Wha-" Dean started but was cut of by David opening the door. He dragged Dean out.

"What the fuc-" he started but stopped when he saw Sam. I wasn't totally sure why. His face went from angry to concerned. It seemed like the old Dean I knew who cared about Sam. David pushed Dean in the back seat of Dean's car. David closed the door.

"Do you wanna drive Sam?" David asked.

"o-okay" Sam said and went to the driver's seat. I looked at Sam while David went away.

"tell me if you need me" I said caring and worried for his well being. He nodded. I went in the back where Dean was and David went in the passenger seat.

Deans pov

"Open up!!" Omg it's the dickhead again. What the fuck does he want. I opened the window.

"Wha-" I said. He suddenly opened the door and dragged me out. He handcuffed me.

"What the fuc-!!" I said mad but stopped then I saw Sam. He looked heartbroken. It broke my heart. David pushed me in the back seat. Why did they handcuff me? Sam was driving. I don't understand anything at all..