my brother hates me

Deans pov

I was in my room. I was listening to rock to drown myself. I live in a big house with my little brother and my dad. My mom died some years ago. I miss her a lot. Dad put me in a job when that happened. He showed me there secret. But Sam wasn't old enough my dad said. I did agree to not tell him for his own best. And that's when my relationship with Sammy fell more and more apart. Sam hates me. He thinks I don't care about him. It hurts a lot. I hate that I can't do anything about it.

I save and help people in my town that I live in. I am trained to save people. It's like my job. Also to capture people who are criminals. My dad is a cop and helps me. I wanna be a cop but what I am doing is to much already. I can't tell anyone. It have ruined my relationships with everyone that doesn't know. My best friend that I still have a crush on. I really like him. He hates me too. He is close with Sam. I am glad they at least have each other. It hurts every time Sam or Cas comes with an insult. I try to keep it all down. I cry alone in my room or just any place where i am alone.

The underground floor is the 3 floor in the house. The elevator has a secret finger scanner that just lets me and dad go in. When you walk in its many big tv screens and some chairs and pc's. When you turn to the left you see the cars. And go down a small stairs to come down to the cars. And then to the left again is a room where hospital stuff is. In case I get hurt. Its two beds just in case.

I feel hopeless but I still keep going because the town needs me. I get notifications when stuff go wrong if the cops have found something or someone calls them. Its a dangerous job. I don't wanna have it but people need me. They really like me as the hero. I have people who hate me and want me dead also. One family is really against me and want to kill me. They are trying to find out who I am to hurt me more.

I heard someone nock on the door. I got up and opened it.

"hi" I said softly. It was Sam.

"Hi" Sam said less happy. It made a pit in my stomach.

"I was just asking if you would come to the little party at the restaurant. Its my birthday but I guess you are busy. Its okay I will just deal with it" Sam not even looking at me. Or giving me much of a chance

"I will try" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Ok" he said not surprised at all. He started to walk away. I closed the door.

I hate this. Dad called me down. I went to the elevator. I went to the finger scanner. It's hidden so if you don't but your finger there it won't show at all. I went out when the door opened. I walked into the screens room. I went to the left where the cars were. I had one black Lamborghini Gallardo and a black 2019 cadillac escalade. It has bulletproof walls and windows and can get the windows fully black on the outside. So people can't see in. It also has an auto pilot in case I pass out or need to take care of my self so I don't get more hurt. It have happened some times by now. It all works to my finger print. It's hidden guns in different places in the car if someone tries to take over the car. So I can defend myself. I have things I need in the back of the car. I use the Lamborghini to my normal self. But I still have weapons and stuff in it.

Dad told me he was going to Sam's birthday but I needed to be ready for things to happen. I hate it but I didn't have a choice. It have happened plenty of times when i needed leave or couldn't come. That's why Sam hates me so much. That I couldn't be there for him.

I always keep a knife and a gun on me. I have the type of belt cops have. I don't wear it out in public if I am not hiding under the black mask. I have the mask on when I am on duty. When out helping people I do take some more stuff if I need to. Like I use an arrow when I need longer shoots or a sniper. Because a normal hand gun doesn't go that long. I also have a silence on my gun. I have many guns but i normally use a Colt M1911A1 but it isn't really silent so I use another gun for that.