a lot of things happen

Deans pov

I was forced by my dad to rest while my brother hated me more and more. Dad had told me that Sam had woken up almost right after he saw Sam again to comfort me. It still hurt. I felt so bad. He is never gonna love me now. If It wasn't for me being important to other people I would have killed my self from long ago.

My head hurt for most of the first days but eventually faded down. I still feel a little dizzy. But not dangerous amount. Its starting to go more away. I wanted to lay in my bed. So I got in the elevator. I got to the first floor. I waited to I came there and went out. I went to my room and closed the door.

Sam had heard me. He wanted to see me. I got to the closet. I took off my shirt. I have many scars on my body. Every scar has a story. Some from getting stabbed, some from getting shoot more. All of them from when dad put me in that job i have. My life was always on the line. I was so deep down in the darkness that next time I get badly hurt I am not sure if I will try and fight. Maybe it's better that I just die.

Suddenly I heard "Dean?" Sam said sad and worried behind me seeing my scars on my back.

I wasnt sure what to do. I took my shirt and tried to cover my self when I turned around so he wouldn't see even more scars. My mind was going cracy. This is bad.

"Dean..w-what h-happened to y-you?" Sam asked concerned. Dad is gonna get mad if I tell him. I cant tell him the truth.

"why are you in my room?" I asked.

"wha.." Sam said he his heart braking right in front of me. It hurt a lot for me and him. I didn't wanna hurt him. I went to get him out before I need to hurt him more. He pushed me away. Clearly really upset.

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to deserve this. You didn't even come then I was almost killed. Ho-" Sam was crying. I..I didn't want this.

"How could you?? I thought you care a little about me at least" Sam said crying. I never wanted this. I feel horrible. and the worst part is that I can't fix it.. He stormed out. I just stood there taking it in

Sam crashed in dad. "wow watch where you walk" dad said laughing a little but then saw the tears down Sam's face. He hugged him immediately.

"what's wrong?" dad asked worried rubbing Sam's back.

"Dean doesn't care about me" Sam said sad.

"he does. He is just having problems. He do love you. I understand its hard to believe but he does" dad said caring. He rubbed Sam's back softly. He walked with Sam down to the second floor.

I just stayed in my room taking in all the pain. Eventually I went down to the 3 floor. I pushed my feelings down and went in to my car and drove for a walk.

I stopped by the road. I went out and smoked. It had become a thing I do to space out and take all the pain away from some time. I hadn't told my dad. Sam was against smoking also anyways of that probably not mattering anymore.

I got a call about a shoot out at the bank. I started the car and drove to the place. I stopped some away getting my gun and knife. I put the belt on. I went in the back. It was quiet for now. I went in put the mask on and took my gun out. A little after a that. Someone put a gun to my head.

"p-put t-the g-gun d-down" a voice I recognised said. I looked over to the voice. It was Cas. He looked scared and with tears in his eyes. My eyes went down on a bloody trenshcoat. Shit.. He was bleeding pretty bad. I took my gun down. I was scared to talk. Maybe he would recognise my voice. Cas looked like he was gonna pass out. I heard some foot steps Cas tensed again. Aiming his gun towards another person.