I'm Afraid of Your Touch

Start from the beginning

" Never think you are a add on. " She muttered quietly. His ears pikced up her soft tones and oh how his heart melted slightly at her touch. He wanted to grab at his chest and make the pain go away before he started to breath heavily.

Nanami turned the fox around until they were both looking at other, " Tomoe.. You have always been my best friend. To be truthful... When things were hard you were the only friend I could look to. I didn;t really have Kurama and Mizuki at the time."

She smiled weakly as her brown hair whipped in the cool that threatened to take Tomoe's breath away.

She was acting strange; almost to vulnerable.. and her air of innocence, even though it was there, she seemed to be experiencing something that was confusing..

The fox wanted to fidget away ; to look away from her sad eyes; but... He had been very protective of his friends, especially Nanami. She was the only Friend that took the pain of his absent mother and stored it back into his mind.

Tomoe stood there with his eyes unreadable for a few seconds. Then Nanami hugged him close to her; his heart started throb at her conduct but he did not care. He slowly returned the hug and paused when she took a deep breath.

his eyes grew wide but he didn't exactly know why; maybe it was the fact that he was shaking in her arms.. Or the fact that Nanami let out a shaky breath as if on the verge on tears.

The fox cursed mentally and buried his face into the crook of her neck; wanting to stop the tears before they came.

What was wrong with his best friend, And why did her purity smell tainted to his animal like senses?

He couldn't make it out.. It was too hard for him; but he did hold her closer, Pressing her against him so that he could keep her warm. Her form was shaking and it had to be from the cold winds whipping about them.

He gripped at her hair and sighed in her neck; trying to breath and recollect his fuzzy thoughts; But it was in vain.. Nothing was helping him think straight at the moment. He pressed his mouth softly against the top of her ear and held her tightly.

The girl apused in his arms and he felt her hands come up and clench his jacket with his fists. It made him whimper and for some reason he coudln't stop himself... He flicked his tongue dangerously over her ear and then blinked when the girl screeched and pushed him away.

His body was forced from hers and the girl looked at him with pertrifed eyes; something Tomoe had never seen before. Come to think of it why was she acting like this when he had been carried away by his shamless animal instincts before?

He had to admit that licking her was wrong, even to him, A person who thought that showing emotion was stupid, was a little out of his own range. His animal instincts were stronger then usual and even though he wasn't on Full Moon Night he still felt slight side affects. Doing this to his best friend made his stomach churn.

It ticked him off to think that he couldn't control his body as much as he used to. Being like this was strange for him and downright embarrassing. He hated doing this; he hated the thought of touching her like that..