Vacation Together: Part 2- Time there

Start from the beginning

Our curriculum stated that we had to take a foreign language and English was a common one, so we each knew how to speak it, making communication a next to nonexistent problem. However, a problem that Amai pointed out first was how people stared at us whenever we went from our hotel to the bakery back to our hotel.

She pointed out that it was more common for some people to be staring at us, mostly guys. She felt uncomfortable and it's why she walked closer to us and clung onto me.

We started paying more attention to it. It ended up with Amao holding onto me a bit more and watching Amai closer. I held Amao's arm but did also hold Amai's hand tightly. She still clung on my arm but did hold my hand still. She didn't mind Amao not touching her somehow like I was doing to both.

At the bakery, we mostly spoke to employees to try to help guide them.

We had to find out their preferred learning and remembrance methods to make sure they could do the proper order for the right orders.

There were moments we did have to speak to customers, of which, very few did make us uncomfortable. Most were just fine, taking a little time to decipher our words through our accents, before ordering and waiting. However, there were a few, mostly fairly overweight, kinda smelly, and/or their clothes were strange.

They made comments towards us about wrongly assumed culture. The ones with strange clothes especially made comments about taking especially good care of a beautiful, sexy, and obedient Japanese wife like us. When doing this, they often grabbed a hand since we kept our hands on the holographic counter to type the order.

When that happened, if it happened to Amai, Amao would either come out or go over to her from serving another customer. He would smack their hands off hers and keep a friendly smile as he spoke to them.

"I apologize, but my sister isn't comfortable with any of those disgusting comments you're making. And anime isn't a good representation of Japan and our culture. Stop being a creep."

He smiled to them as he pushed her behind him. She was worried as he smiled peacefully. Other customers or staff sighed and checked that she was okay, offering her to be in the back or be in the break room. She took it temporarily but mostly wanted them baking. When she went there, I went over to her and checked on her, worried and assuring I would always be here for her. She was happy and hugged me for a moment after.

When it happened to me, Amai had to restrain Amao from leaving the counter. He did grab their wrists tightly and hold them here. He barely kept up a semi-friendly smile as he warned them.

"Pardon me. Not only is your comment a disgusting portrayal from fictional anime, but you are proposing that my darling, sweet girlfriend, who is only in Jr High with my sister and I, would be attracted to someone even slightly like you. You are part of the reason this state is criticized highly. You disgust me. If I find out you say something similar to anybody while I'm here, I will find you myself."

He threatened and I took his hand before taking him away. He stared the guy down until he was out of sight, where he held me tightly and cuddled in my neck. He sighed and apologized for scaring me, but I just comforted that I was glad he protected me, though he could tone it down.

He nodded and moved. He cupped my cheek and I leaned into it before he kissed me. I smiled as I kissed him back.

He looked aside before smiling. He got up but had me sit here. I was confused as he got a chocolate filling piping bag as he returned.

"I'd like to taste this on you. Please?" "A-Amao!" I was embarrassed and signaled to the door. He nodded and smiled.

"You just need to eat it and I'd like to taste your tongue. Please?" I hesitated and he just locked the door. I sighed and spoke.