SIX

JUNGKOOK WOKE UP from his slumber and looked at the pink hair. He hummed and gotten closer as he felt movement from the pink fluffy hair.

"Good morning." Jimin hums as Jungkook grumbles.

"No, more sleep." Jungkook said, getting cosy as he heard the latter chuckle and felt his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook loved every minute of it.

"Okay darling, five minutes." Jimin said in his deep sexy voice.

So they went back to sleep, aka just cuddling and living in the moment.

Soon them five minutes were up, and Jimin began to get up, having Jungkook whine at the lost of contact.

"Come on you big baby, it's almost ten am. We can go out for breakfast." Jimin said, sitting on the bed and played with Jubgkook's ling beautiful hair.

"Can we get something from the bakery?" Jungkook ask, very cutely.

Jimin chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, beautiful." He flirted as Jungkook got up and got changed.

After he got changed, he found Jimin getting make-up on. He seen him putting on eyeshadow and he looked stunning.

"Beautiful." Jungkook mumbled, eyeing Jimin as the latter heard.

"What was that?" He smirked, putting on lip bam.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook said confidently.

Jimin smiled and got up and went to Jungkook.

"Ready to go?" He ask as Jungkook looked at the make-up.

Jimim notice and smiled.

"Want to try some?" Jimin ask as Jungkook stared at the boy with cute stary eyes.

"Can I?" He ask, a bit unsure. He always thought boys shouldn't wear any kind of make-up.

But he has always wanted to try but he wasn't sure if Jiwoon would be okay with his boyfriend, the one who's meant to be dominant in the relationship, wearing make-up.

"Of course babyboy, I can apply some on for you." Jimin said, taking Jungkook to the table.

"Now you want everything or you want a natural look?" Jimin ask, playing with Jungkook's hair.

It's just fun to play with.

"Natural, please." Said Jungkook as Jimin hummed.

As he worked on Jungkook's face, Jungkook's mind was going all over the place.

This is no longer a hookup.

No hookup will apply makeup like they are during or friends.

Wait...

Are we friends?

What the fuck are we?

"Done." Jimin said, very gleeful.

Jungkook looked at the mirror qnd loved the sight. Yes he does like the make-up but his eyes travled to Jimin.

He look so flawless. He loved everything about him.

Then he felt his heart beating. Way too fast.

Shit

Shit shit shit.

-
-

Jiwoon was bored once again, so he ask Namjoon if he was free. Sadly he wasn't. But he got told that Taehyung was free.