TWO

"I'M HOME DARLING." Jungkook said, as Jiwoon rushed and hugged him.

"Never do that again, you worried me to death." Jiwoon said as he looked up.

The guilt came back again. Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"I won't, I promise."

"Good, now have your dinner, bet you've been starving." Jiwoon said as Jungkook hums.

Thinking about other night. His face turned a bit red. He gave Jimin his phone number so hopfully he does text back.

Which he is planning to. Later on to night. He just needs a plan to go out.

"Here honey, your favourite." Jiwoon said as he gave Jungkook a plate filled with chicken, veg. And for his drink was a lemon drink that he has been begging for.

Jungkook gulped a bit of saliva, or swallowed down guilt.

"Thanks babe, I love it." Jungkook smiled and ate his food.

Very slowly. The guilt wasn't making him eat. Soon he heard a ding. He checked it and just like that, the guilt was forgotten about.

Jimin🤤: Hey babyboy, you free?

Jungkook blushed and smiled as his food was long forgotten.

He started to text back.

Jungkook: yes, are meeting at the same place?

Jimin🤤: duh 🙄

Jimin 🤤: 10pm good?

Jungkook: yeah, that's good. See you then 🥰

Jimin🤤: yeah.

Jungkook pouted. He was expecting more. He put his phone away snd eat all his food.

"Was it good?" Jiwoon said, taking his plate. Jungkook smiled.

"It was amazing. Thank you for the delicious dinner." Jungkook saod hugging Jiwoon close.

Jiwoon smiled and broke the hug to wash the dishes.

Jungkook checked the time. It was 4pm. He has six hours. Six hours to think of a plan to leave the house.

-
-

Jimin put his phone away and qnd stsred at the man who was getting changed.

"See ya." He said as Jimin rolled his eyes. Just another night, sleeping around.

But Jimin always made sure they weren't taken. It didn't want to get involved in any of that shit.

But Jungkook was different. Jimin could see he was a bottom but he was a top in his relationship. Which Jimin disagrees with.

So he wouldn't mind sleeping with Jugkook, as both of them get their needs.

Jimin would be lying if he said he isn't looking forward to see Jungkook tonight.

Jungkook was the first person that Jimin let stag over and have breakfast, and he will be the only one he would do that for.

He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Not fucking?" A male said over the phone

"Nah, he left." Jimin said as the male hums.

"Anyways, you free until ten pm?" Jimin ask as the male hums as a yes.

"Why until ten?" He ask, as Jimin slowly smiled at the thought.

"Meeting the guy I seen last night. So I'll be busy then." Jimin said as the guy over the phone gagged.

"Keep that to yourself." He said as Jimin laughed.

"You asked!" He defended.

"So, wanna get food. I'm hungry."

"When are you never hungry, Tae?" Jimin ask as Taehyung giggled.

"You're right. Now get your ass out of bed and let's go. I'll pick you up in the minutes." He said as Jimin scoffs.

"Tae, honey. I need more more ten minutes. I need to look outstanding." Jimin said, looking at his painted baby blue nails.

"Fine, I'll be there in ten but you can take as long as you want. But you are paying now." Taehyung said.

"Fine by me. Got paid this week." Jimin said.

"From your job or did someone think you were an escort?" Taehtung ask as Jimin laughed.

"Both, I did actually get paid yesterday from my job. But a guy from a few nights ago paid me £50." Jimin said as Taehyung hummed.

"That's not bad. Excellent, more food." Taehyung smiled with a happy tone.

"Yes!" Jimin agrees.

Soon, they hung up and Jimin went to his desk and got his make-up ready.

He needs to be pretty at all times. Jimin put on Spotify, and started to sing as he put on concealer.

As he was staring at himself in the mirror. As he put on gold eyeshadow his mind drifted to Jungkook.

Jimin blinked as his face went away.

"Fucking weird."

-
A/N - hello, a little short but oh well.

I'll try and post on Tuesday, but we'll see.

Anyways I hope you like the other book. I know I posted 3 updates snd not 4 or more. But I only have 9 chapters so far so I need more before I can post more and more.

But at least you have this chapter to read 😅

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)