ONE

WARNING, NAME CALLING (DEGRADTION KINK)

"I'LL BE HOME SOON." Jungkook said to his boyfriend, Jiwoon. The boy waved back.

Their relationship was amazing and healthy, to Jiwoon. But with Jungkook, he had enough. He never had sex for a whole of three months and he is missing it.

Well he did have sex with Jiwoon but he usually tops which he hated. He never likes being top. So he went out to look for someone who tops but usually he will be the one topping.

So hopefully today he can find someone who he can be submissive to.

He soon made it to a gay club. Hoping he finds a dominant gay.

He walks in and see people dancing, men on poles having the time of their life. Money getting thrown at them as they kept dancing.

Jungkook walked to the bar and them started to search for a dom.

He seen one man, one man caught his eyes. He had pink hair. Yes having a light colour like pink can be submissive but don't be a stereotype bitch. Jungkook knew he was dominant.

Soon Jungkook gotten the courage to get up and walked to the boy. But some other boy was talking to him making him freeze.

Shit.

Soon the other boy walks away, waving goodbye. Jungook soon went to the boy and smiled.

"Hey." He spoke as the male turned.

And. Holy. Fuck. His he beautiful but intimidating as fuck.

"Hey beautiful, may I help you?" He ask, holding Jungkook's waist and bringing him close.

Jungkook blushed, already liking the attention and forgetting that he already has someone at home. Waiting for him.

"Been missing having the attention. I miss someone paying attention to my needs." Jungkook said  pouting as the male smirked.

"We can't have that now. I'll pay attention to you darling." He said, picking the boy up and went to an empty room.

"You aren't taken are you? Don't want to deal with a possessive fuck or a whore." He said, even if he did degrade Jungkook. The boy likes it.

"And if I am? He barely pays attention. I'm always top, I am a bottom. But he won't top me." Jungkook pouted.

"He's a fool to not see how submissive you are. I'll let you off, I usually hate people who cheats. But you, sounds like you need it." He chuckled and kissed Jungkook's neck.

"Plus, it isn't my first time ruining a relationship." Jimin whispered but Jungkook didn't listen.

He was in paradise, moaning 'daddy' to the man, since he didn't know his name and probably never will.

"You sound beautiful babyboy. You boyfriend is missing out." The man smiled, as he kept on thrusting.

To say the least, Jungkook enjoyed it. But he didn't know that he got so many messages from Jiwoon.

-

Jungkook soon woke up, with the bed being emptied. It left a pain in his heart. Weird.

It was only a one night stand. He soon grabbed his phone and seen the many, many missed calls and texts from his boyfriend.

"Shit." Jungkook cursed as he calls Jiwoon.

"Where the fuck were you? I was worried sick about you?" Jiwoon said as Jungkook could tell that Jiwoon has been crying.

"Sorry babe, I was with Namjoon hyung." Jungkook lied.

"Okay, but please next time tell me. You made me worry all night." Jiwoon said.

And Jungkook did feel guilty. But his guilt washed away when he seen Jimin holding two cups of coffee.

"Morning handsome." Jimin said with a flirty tone.

"Babe, sorry Namjoon is talking to me. I'll call you soon okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay, I love you." He heard.

"Yeah, love you too." Soon he hung up as he grabbed the cup of coffee.

"I should've mentioned I don't like coffee." Jungkook said as Jimin smiled.

"Well you seemed very giddy to take it." Jimin said as Jungkook blushed.

"I thought you left." Jungkook said, looking at his coffee.

"Was going to. But you look cute in your sleep, so I decided to make you a drink. But I should've asked you what you like." Jimin smiled.

"Maybe you will remember next time." Jungkook said, putting the cup on the bedside table.

"There's a next time?" Jimin said, with his eyebrow raised.

"Well I hope so." Jungkook said, shwoing his bunny smile. Making Jimin chuckle.

"Well for you, there's always a next time."

-
A/N - so went from an angsty but so much fluf. To just angst. This will contain cheating and Jungkook being a dick and Jimin being a somewhat asshole but nkt caring about others but his needs.

Sounds like fun....

This is short but hopfully it'll get longer.

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)