FIVE

WARNING, SLIGHT SMUT

JUNGKOOK DIDN'T TELL HIM.

In fact, he didn't even go home. He went to Jimin's as Jimin requested him to be there. And who was Jungkook to say no.

So he made an excuse to Jiwoon, who was sad since he wanted to spend more time with his boyfriend. Seems to be the opposite for Jungkook.

Jungkook knocked on the door and got welcomed by Jimin dragging him in by holding his hoodie. Jungkook smiled as they kissed as soon as he shuts the door with his foot.

"Miss me?" Jungkook joked as Jimin smiled.

He played with the hoodie strings and moved his eyes up.

"Only your ass." He saod as Jungkook sighed softly.

"Real romantic of you." He said, looking down and kissed Jimin.

"As always." Jimin joked as they moved to the sofa.

"So, how was your day." Jimin aks, playing with Jungkook's hair as he sat on his lap.

"That's the first." Jungkook said.

And he was right, this is the first for Jimin to ask that type of question.

He usually doesn't give a shit. So what's so different about Jungkook?

"Today is a new me." Jimin answered.

"Well, it was good, until my friend told me to come clean to my boyfriend for cheating on him eith different men." Jungkook said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Tell your friend to shut up. Not your fault you boyfriend cant satisfy you like I do." Jimin said confidently as Jungkook agreed.

"You don't have sex eith other men do you?" Jimin ask, again this ii the first.

He doesn't care what the people he has sex with do. But with Jungkook  he rather be the only one to hives him his needs.

He doesn't care that his bouffiend has sex too, the difference is, Jimin does it better. He know he does.

"I haven't since I met you." Jungkook saod as Jimin was pleased with the answer.

"Good, only I can please you properly." Jimin said, kissing Jungkook's sensitive neck.

"Ah...mm....Ji-Jimin." Jungkook moaned.

"Still sensitive? Cute." Jimin said as he created a hickey.

He doesn't usually mark the peoole he has sex with. But Jungkook is different.

He may still have sex with other peoole while fucking Jungkook but he doesn't like knowing Jungkook might have sex with other men.

Call it double standards, he doesn't care.

"Shut up, I can't help that." Jungkook moaned and whined.

"I like that you are sensitive. I like the sounds you make." Jimin said as Jungkook blush.

Feeling butterflies in his body.

Not even Jiwoon says that, maybe because he focus in his own needs than Jungkook's.

Soon the both got naked and Jimin fingered Jungkook.

Soon as Jimin felt Jungkook was ready he put on a comdom and lube and put it in.

The room was felt with slapping noise, Jungkook's broken moans, and Jimin's moans and pants.

-