They were silent for about a minute before Ella breaks the silence.

Ella chuckles, "I'm just kidding. I was just teasing you since you look so tense. Are you alright?". Ella asked her and there was a hint of worry in her voice.

" I, I'm okay. I just don't know how to talk to you." Kris said in a low tone.

Ella tilted her head, "Why?".

" B-because...you kept avoiding me for the past weeks. Every time I tried to approach you, you will quickly turn away and went to join Maisie and... and sometimes Kang hoon." Kris said sadly as she continue to look at the floor avoiding Ella's gaze.

Ella felt guilt for what she did, she knew she shouldn't do that but that's her only way to figure out what she truly feels and what she truly wants.

"I'm sorry, I just had to do that for me to figure out what I want," Ella replied earning a confused look from Kris.

"What?"

Ella smiled at her and step forward toward Kris. When she was now standing closer, Ella locked her gaze on her, "I am not sure if our feelings our mutual but I'd rather tell you this now than end up being the same as Dada and Tata Chaeng love story". Ella stated making Kris's heart speed frantically since she knew the love story of Lisa and Chaeyoung.

" W-what about them?". Kris stammered as she can't calm her heart right at the moment.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you for the past weeks, Kris. I just want to figure out myself, I want to know what exactly what I want but after realizing everything, I guess my heart knows exactly what she wants". Ella's gaze never falters on her best friend.

Ella closed her eyes and heaved a deep sigh before returning her gaze to Kris and held her hands which made the latter's heart almost explode because of too much nervousness.

"Kris..."

"Y-yes?"

"Thank you for being my best friend, I genuinely enjoyed spending my time with you. We had similar tastes, interests, and values. You were there when I needed help with homework and stuck by me through mental breakdowns and moments of weakness. I’ve never met anybody like you. You're able to handle me, which I applaud you for. You’re there for me and that's what made me put all my trust in you. You hold my hand when I need someone to keep me up".

"I try to distance myself from you because I don’t want to lose the friendship that we had and to guard my heart against possible heartache for my unrequited love," Ella says making Kris's eyes to be widened.

"U-unrequited love?".

"I know it’s not right, and it's not fair, that it would feel awkward when I tell you this but I just can’t help to say it. I was struggling to keep my feelings by constantly reminding myself that you are my best friend, but I want us to be more than that..."

"I like you, Kris. Not just being my best friend but I like you more than just a friend". Ella finally said that made Kris's heart beat louder that she couldn't hear her surrounding.

Kris doesn't know what to do and what to react to, she didn't expect that Ella feels the same towards her but what she didn't expect is that Ella would confess her feelings first. She's about to tell her what she feels at the moment she enters the room but turns out it was Ella who confesses to her.

"Please say something, Kris". Ella looked at her, she was nervous because Kris isn't responding to her confession.

Did I scare her? Did I make her uncomfortable? Will she ignore me after telling her the truth? - Ella said in the back of her mind.