41

JENNIE

" Hi, honey". My wife surprised me when she visited me at my office. I thought she's at Yea-Ji's place?

" What are you doing here, honey?". I inquired making her pull away from the hug and look at me sadly.

" To see you. Why? Don't you want me to be here?". She cutely pouted making me smile and pulled her nape to crash my lips to her.

We made out for about five minutes before we pulled away.

My arms were still wrapped around her neck while her hands rested on my waist.

" I always want you to be with me, honey. I was just curious because you are supposed to be at Yea-Ji's place. Taking care of her". I told her and it's visible in my voice that I'm irritated by mentioning that woman's name.

" Nayeon and Ella kicked me out of her place". She replied.

" Why?".

" Because your friend doesn't want me to see with Yea-Ji. She quote It's better to see you with Jennifer than seeing you with this bish. So yeah, she forcibly kicked me out of Yea-Ji's place and told me to date you or else she will date me instead. And upon hearing her, I dashed away,". Lisa chuckled.

That bunny is still useful after all. Glad my daughter asked her to tag along with them.

" So Nayeon and Ella were left to her place?". I asked my wife and she quickly nodded her head.

" Yes, Nini. Nayeon, and Ella will be the ones to take care of Yea-Ji". My wife replied making me smile internally.

" So, if you are not busy, I want to invite you to have a date with me. What do you think?". Lisa wiggles her brows at me making me chuckle.

" I would love to have a date with you, Lili". I replied and peck on her lips.

" So where are you taking me?". I inquired but Lisa just only smiled.

NAMSAN TOWER

Lisa brought me to the Namsan tower

Lisa brought me to the Namsan tower. We've decided to eat at this fine restaurant that serves French wine and cheese platter. We've also roamed around a garden near Namsan Tower hand in hand and my wife happily captured a photo of me.

She even told me that I am her best model. Of course, I am the wife.

Right after we roamed the Namsan garden, Lisa brought me to this so-called love locks thing at Namsan Tower. My wife told me that this place is the best place for a couple to profess their love.

" Come on, honey. The tradition says that writing the names of two lovers on a lock and fixing it around the base of the Namsan Tower can secure the couple’s love forever." She said trying to convince me.