3

THIRD-PERSON

" Good evening Lisa". Nancy greeted the Thai when she arrives at Chanel to pick up her wife.

" Good evening Nancy, how are you? It's been a week since I last came here". Lisa told her that made Nancy giggled.

" I'm doing good Mrs. Manoban. I actually met someone and we will be having a date later". Nancy shyly stated.

" Really? Wow congrats Nancy. I hope your special someone will make you happy and most importantly will treat you right". Lisa told her and smiles.

" Thank you Lisa, I als-----Manoban". Nancy didn't get to finish her sentence when Jennie cut her off.

" Honey". Lisa said.

" I've been waiting for you inside and yet you are just here chatting with Nancy". Jennie told her wife then glared at Nancy.

" Oh, just a lil chit-chat with Nancy. Did you know that she's dating now?". Lisa stated that made Nancy's eyes widen.

" Hey Lisa you don't have to tell Mrs. Manoban about it". Nancy told her but the Thai shook her head.

" Nah it's fine besides...". Lisa paused and lean forward at Nancy's ear that causes Jennie to widen her eyes.

" So Nini won't get jealous of you". Lisa chuckles before she pulled away.

" Yah! What was that about Manoban?!". Jennie yelled at her Thai wife.

" Nothing Nini, I just teased her, don't get jealous okay? Haha". Lisa teased her wife before she walks towards her and peck on her lips.

" Whatever come on". Jennie told her and hooked her arm at Lisa.

" Alright, we'll go ahead Nancy. You take care, and oh enjoy your date later". Lisa told Nancy and winked at her before they left.

LISA

" Good Evening Mrs. Manobans". The server greeted us as soon as we arrived at the restaurant.

" Good Evening". I greeted him back and smile at him.

" This way please". He stated and showed us our table. Jennie and I have decided to have dinner together since it's been two weeks since we last dated due to our busy schedules.

" I miss this". Nini told me.

" Me too. Who would have thought that our love was still strong. I can't believe what we've been through. I almost die twice, first when I have a dilated cardiomyopathy, the second one was when I'm with IU. I even lost my memories. I wonder how my life would be in this 3rd book". I said and chuckles but when I saw how Jennie glared at me I immediately shut my mouth.

" What so funny with that Manoban? I almost lost you and yet you still have the guts to laugh?". Jennie said in a serious tone. Geez, she doesn't really know how to take a joke.

" I'm just kidding honey, geez loosen up tiger". I teased her but she's still glaring at me.

" Whatever Manoban. I will make sure that we will grow old together and I will never allow anyone to take you away from me, do you understand?!". Jennie sternly said so I nodded my head in understanding and held her hand to calm her nerves down. Such a hot-headed tiger.

" Good, I love you Lisayah". Jennie's voice turns from an angry tiger to a cute little feline.

" Of course I love you too Nini". I answered and kiss the top of her hand but then she pulled her hand abruptly.