26

D I O R

" Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa"

" Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa". Ye-Ji keeps chanting Lisa's name. Since yesterday she couldn't stop thinking about her. It's like the Thai's cast a spell on her and all she could think was her.

Remembering Lisa's doe brown eyes made her felt butterflies flying around circles in her stomach and her heart...her heart that beat drastically every time she remembers her smile.

Ye-Ji was busy dreaming Lisa that she hadn't realized someone entered her office.

" Yah, what happened to you? Why do you smile like a creep?". That voice made her back to her senses.

Ye-Ji's best friend and the Dior's muse Han So-Hee asked her confusedly

Ye-Ji's best friend and the Dior's muse Han So-Hee asked her confusedly. The CEO has been occupied by Lisa's thoughts that she hadn't realized that her best friend has been watching her for a couple of minutes now.

" Oh, I didn't know you're here". Ye-Ji smiled at her which made So-Hee's confusions grow.

" What is happening to you and why are you smiling like a creep? The Ye-Ji I know won't act like this because she's nothing but a scary bitch CEO of Dior". So-Hee stated that made Ye-Ji glared at her.

" I'm just kidding. So tell me what's the reason because the last time I checked, you were yelling on the phone telling me your parents arranged you an engagement with the son of Kim's". So-Hee states.

" Does the son say something or do something that made you changed your mind?". She adds but Ye-Ji shooked her head.

" Nope, that man wasn't the reason why I'm smiling--- Then who? Spill bitch". So-Hee cut off Ye-Ji.

" I met someone and the moment I laid my eyes on her made me want her". Ye-Ji informed.

" Her? A woman caught your eyes?". So-Hee asked confusedly. She couldn't believe that her best friend was interested in women.