69

FLASHBACKS

JENNIE

" Why do we have to be here? We can just go to a restaurant and not here. If my Lisa found out that I am here I'm dead". I complained to these four.

" Bitch can you shut up? No one will get interested with you here. It's a fucking gay bar". Nayeon told me.

" It's a gay bar?". I asked in confusion.

" Yes, Jennifer. Do you ever think we will drag you in a fucking straight bar? Like eww come on, we're gay. Only my wife and my bebe Lisa can flirt at me, duh 🙄" Nayeon retorted.

" Yah can you stop flirting with my wife? You have Jeongyeon". I told her but this bitch just rolled her eyes at me.

" Pfft, not gonna happen." She retorted and I was ready to pull her hair when Irene slap our arms.

" Can you two stop? We're here for Yeji. She needs us since her wife flirts with another woman". Irene told us. And upon hearing that, Yeji bursts out in tears again.

" Bitch she's crying ugly". Nayeon commented while looking at Yeji in disbelief.

" Yah Nayeon, instead of commenting unnecessary words here, why don't you just console her?". Irene sternly said.

" Why don't you ask Chaeng since she's only devouring all the foods she ordered instead of giving advice to Yeji". Nayeon fired back causing us to look at Chaeyoung.

And she's right.

Chaeyoung was just busy eating up everything that she ordered on the menus.

" What?". She asked when she noticed us watching her happily eating.

" Girl we're here to comfort our friend but here you are devouring all the foods that were listed on the menus". Nayeon told her. Chaeng's eyes widen when she remembered her purpose here.

" Tell me, are you here for our baby Yeji or for that food?". Nayeon asked her again and Chaeyoung quickly waves her hand and drop her food.

" Knorr, of course not. I'm sorry Yeji, I was just too hungry and gosh their foods, their foods are soooorr amazing!". Chaeng exclaimed causing us to facepalm ourselves.

" I can't with you gurl, you're always hungry tho". Nayeon rolled her eyes at her.

" Okay just tell us what happened?". I asked Yeji and hearing my concern made her burst into tears...AGAIN 🙄

" WAAAAAHHHH, S-SHE, MY BABY RYUJIN FLIRT WITH A-ANO---- YAH CAN YOU SPEAK STRAIGHT? WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU". Yeji wasn't able to finish what she is trying to say when Nayeon slap the back of her head.