13

L I S A

I should talk to Ella about her sexuality when she returns from their retreat but for now, let me interrogate Kris first

I requested a facetime with Kris and after a second she accepted it. Wow this kid, she's pretty, she has this top vibe just like me ehe.

" May I ask you a question, Kris?". I asked her which she nodded right away.

" What do you think of my daughter?". I asked her in a calm but serious tone. I saw how she tensed with my question but regain her composure right away.

SUS!

" Um, I, ah.. E.. ----

" A e i o u". I cut her off and made a joke to ease the tension.

I chuckled at how cute her expression is. I should act calm so she won't be afraid of me. I've known Kris and her family for a long time. She and Ella were close ever since pre-school so she's like my daughter to me now.

" Relax Kris". I chuckled.

" E-Ella, she's nothing but a great best friend to me Tata. She's always there when I needed her, she sometimes defends me when someone tried to bully me". She answered, wow this girl is beautiful yet someone still bullied her? Maybe because she's too beautiful that all the girls or whatsoever were envied her.

" Do you see my daughter more than just a friend?". I asked which caught her off guard. I saw how she gulped nervously and averted her gaze from me.

" Tata I..

" Kris I won't judge I swear. You know my family right? I'm married to a woman and if you like my daughter I'm not against that. Remember I support the LGBTQ and the other alphabet". I chuckled at my silliness hahaha.

Kris heaved a sigh and smiled afterward then locked her gaze at me.

" I do like her Tata. More than just a friend. I know it's weird that I am secretly in love with my best friend but I can't help falling in love with her". She answered, I wanted to gasp but I controlled myself after hearing her confession.

In love, that's a strong word. I can relate to her tho, falling in love with your best friend is really hard.

" Do you know that I can relate to your situation?". I told her.

" R-really? I thought Tata Jen is your boss before and not a best friend?". Kris asked me. No one knows that I had fallen in love with my best friend, with Chaeyoung.