74

JENNIE

" Bitch they almost caught us!'. Nayeon exclaimed as soon as she removed her mask when we returned to our unit.

" We're lucky they're kinda stupid or else we're busted". Irene added as she wipe the sweat that was dripping from her neck.

" But I can't believe that they will invite a stranger just because someone gave them a drink. What if it's not us? I'm sure they are now enjoying someone else company". Yeji said through gritted teeth.

" But hey they look so hot tho". Nayeon smiled widely.

" And I bet they were already judging us by now because of that stupid mask". I firmly said.

" Who's idea was this again?". I inquired and they all pointed Nayeon.

" It was Nayeon". Chaeyoung replied.

" Yes I did but it worked right?".

" It worked but we look stupid!". I exclaimed.

" Chill Jennifer at least our wives didn't figure us out". She replied.

" But everyone was looking at us earlier". Chaeyoung stated and remembering how those bitches stared at us made me want the ground to swallow me.

" But it was so embarrassing". Irene said.

" I agreed but still we were able to see their tone abs". Nayeon squealed again.

" I missed them tho". Yeji sadly said.

" Same, I missed my baby bear".

" I missed my Chicken".

" I missed my Monkey honey".

" I missed my Ostrich and my Bebe". Nayeon said and I send her a deadly glare because up until now she's still not over with my wife.

Suddenly, the doors open revealing our kids with their nannies.

" Mama, where have you been?". Liam inquired as he run towards me.

" Oh your Tata's and I just explore the place. How about you kids? How's the place so far?". I questioned.

" The place is so cool, Tata. I still want to explore the Island but we got hungry so we came back here". It was Brianna who spoke. As expected, she tends to get hungry every minute just like her Momsé.

I'm still praying that Lisa and her squads won't see their kids or else we're doomed.

" You're always hungry just like your Momsé". Nayeon replied to Brianna.

" But at least our Momsé is loyal to our Dada unlike you, Tata Nayeon. You already have Tata Jeongyeon but you are still fantasizing Tata Lisa". Brianna fired back causing us to gasp.

" What?!". Nayeon exclaimed. Chaeyoung quickly covered her daughter's mouth and awkwardly laugh at Nayeon.

" Don't mind her unnie, she's just a kid". Chaeyoung replied.

" A kid who knows what's happening in our surroundings". Jianna spoke.

" We saw our Dadas earlier. We wanted to approach them but noona Ella stop us. Why?". Echo asked as he tilted his head at us in confusion.

" I thought you guys knew what's happening so why don't you answer your own question?". Nayeon raised her brow at her son.

" Mama, I'm not your enemy here. I was just asking". Echo replied her mother and we can't help but laugh at the two.

" It's because your Dada and her friends were mad at us. They want some alone time away from us". It was Irene who answered Echo.

" What did you do again, Mama?". Sera crossed her arms and raised her brow at her Mama.